I just scored a mega deal on a new TV

Yes, you should have gone into the dealership and asked for an approximate amount of cash that was found. I find this very interesting coming from some one that talked so much about how deep the rabbit hole goes when they don't even know where their own values lie in life.

I am proud to defend your freedom and views, even though I don't agree with them. That is the great thing about this country. You can post up and speak up about any thought you may have without any concern about what may happen to you. Not everyone has that luxury and I am thankful to the brothers and sisters in arms that have given you the ability to express your opinion.

+ 1 its interesting when rhetoric intersects with the real world. When you have to show your cards are you weak or strong? We can tell.

Im not sure why you actually think that you have to be the pillar of honesty when it comes down to big stores as they have all the tax loopholes for this type of shaite…they will tax claim it at the end of the year as a bad sale…at least thats what my Jewish accountant friend has just told me and this guy is good,he can take sugar out of your cup of tea when it comes down to taxes and rebates.

The truth is the truth, it never lies.

Yes, you should have gone into the dealership and asked for an approximate amount of cash that was found. I find this very interesting coming from some one that talked so much about how deep the rabbit hole goes when they don't even know where their own values lie in life.

I am proud to defend your freedom and views, even though I don't agree with them. That is the great thing about this country. You can post up and speak up about any thought you may have without any concern about what may happen to you. Not everyone has that luxury and I am thankful to the brothers and sisters in arms that have given you the ability to express your opinion.

A legitimate and sincere responce here would require a new thread. We all have a guidance system... some use it and some don't.

Well, people talk big but how many people can honestly say they would 100% return it. If you say yes I want specific examples o other times you've returned.

Well, people talk big but how many people can honestly say they would 100% return it. If you say yes I want specific examples o other times you've returned.

If you haven't noticed the Internet is full of "moms and dads" that tell you how to live your life.

Everyone is a expert on the Internet. Even at morals lol

i would keep it. i have always been the nice guy and done the right thing, always. and life always F%^&S me. work 60-70hrs a week in school full time, sending y wife to school full time since she lost her job, and we have a 6 month old, and I'm always the guy who gets burned. I'm tired of being the nice guy who gets screwed, i have friends they are rich they are *******s and everything goes amazing for them. I'm not going to stop being a nice guy but I'm tired of being the guy that will give you the shirt off my back only to have someone rob me blind while the shirts blocking my eyes.

When it comes down to big retail entities I say fcuk em and fcuk em hard as i have never been called back when they did a mistake,in fact they denied that a $900 dollar overcharge was made on my card.After a 3 month dispute they found that they where in the wrong but guess what happened…nada,zero,zilch,fcuk all,no compensation,apology or anything else for that matter so once again KEEP IT AND NEXT TIME KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT especailly after some members here come across as they can walk on water and that their shaite dont stink.If the store calls you back to return the item than ask them for the open box price and demand to keep it,anything less than that you're being shown the Vaseline section and get ready to bend over.

Charlie - the only person you have to answer to - is yourself, as you and you alone have to live with the consequences.

Personally, I would have returned it and my conscience would be clear; it would not be otherwise and it would bother me greatly.

I think you did the right thing, and, more importantly, hopefully taught your children a valuable lesson. "Do the right thing even when nobody is watching" is a good rule to live by.

Back