I just scored a mega deal on a new TV

Wow, people really do this kind of stuff. Maybe its in how we are raised??? Doesn't matter how many good things you have done or how much bad stuff has happened in your life, you are not owed anything from anyone. You chose to wait overnight to get the TV you wanted. I am sure the "Big Box" store had other models to choose from, however the fact is when YOU CHOSE to wait for the TV you wanted YOU CHOSE to be put in that inconvenience the store doesn't owe you a thing. Sorry for your misfortune with all the appliances.....your still not owed anything. What blows my mind is you get on here and brag about it. Too bad you didn't say the name of the store, because I would personally turn you in, I really really really :please: hope the next post you have tells us that the TV was taken away :please: :please:

I can appreciate all the opinions here and they all have merit in the overall perspective. I do believe in karma and have been handsomely rewarded unexpectedly a number of times in life.

My opinion regarding the course of humanity is similar to RSD and others. We are screwed. The higher up you go on the control pyramid the more cuthroat and sociopathic it gets.

Our military is simply a tool to steal resources, money, and what ever Isreal wants because that country houses the banking cabal that runs the world. Don't want to believe it?

No problem... you can sit in the dark as long as you want. Until the masses wake up and remove the cancer on humanity not much will change.

The money supply will grow and contract ( and create choas ) until the people in charge stop messing with it... and that won't be anytime soon.

The book "Remember Who You Are" by David Icke illustrates a good portion of what ails the world.

I highly reccomend it because once you read it you will never see the world the same way again... and... you will figure out very quickly what is behind current events as they are unfolding through the lapdog pony show mainstream media outlets. Even faster than many of you do now! :laugh:

If you ever turn on Piers Morgan its almost enough to make a honest and awake person puke within minutes because his agenda is clearly about supporting those that wish us ill. Piers and other like him are simply "tools" for the cabal.

Why do you think they make so much money? They work for the people that make money pushing keys on a computer and charging interest on it. :whistle:

Most people like to voice their opinions especially when their is a right and a wrong point to it. If people really knew what was wrong these days they would become non compliant with the governments of the world overnight.

As I would feel an overwhelming burden of guilt, I would do the right thing by showing my 10yo the honest and appropriate action by returning the tv and asking what I paid for.
Bad karma is attached to ill gotten gain, that and the wife would make me...

Rubb says "karma can blo me." Not a big bible reader either. But I do believe in at least attempting to be a decent person.

If a poor starving street lady steals a loaf of bread from the big box store...Rubb did not see a thing.:whistle:

Some punk tries to steal a Busa from one of my brothers....Rubb would.... Punk:crowbar:

This event,like so many other discussions on the board falls into that "gray area" of something in between.

This thread,like society in general,is headed downhill FAST. Almost Busa speed.

lil charlie...have you seen my wallet...???

j/k :laugh:

RSD.

As I would feel an overwhelming burden of guilt, I would do the right thing by showing my 10yo the honest and appropriate action by returning the tv and asking what I paid for.
Bad karma is attached to ill gotten gain, that and the wife would make me...

You my friend are correct. I told my wife it's been bugging me all day and how can we teach the kids to do right if we don't do it ourselves.

Piss on all you guys living in that glass house. I'm returning it to Best Buy to teach my kids a life lesson. Pics later to PROVE I returned it. I called the manager and said I'd bring it back tomorrow.

Piss on me? I didn't take the fuggin thing and then post about it on THE WORLD WIDE WEB.

If I am in the wrong...then why do YOU feel the need to return it now.???

Piss on you.

Piss on me? I didn't take the fuggin thing and then post about it on THE WORLD WIDE WEB.

If I am in the wrong...then why do YOU feel the need to return it now.???

Piss on you.

Yes piss on you! Not your fault but still.... Piss on you, lol don't take it personal Rubb.

Just so none of you meanies think YOU changed my mind (I cave to no man). I overheard my son telling his friend how "cool" it was that we "stole" this TV. I cannot not in good faith let my children think this way so it's going back. I don't give 2 craps about the loss Best Buy would have taken and I've already called the manager from the store I bought it from AND the manager from the store I picked it up from.

Just for the record, I never thought I was owed anything other than what I paid for but I had every intention of keeping what was given to me.

you bought it at best buy??? well that changes things... hell i wouldn't take it back.. LOL
i have better idea, i buy it from you for 800 dollars and now you can go buy your original TV.. that is hell of offer!!

Our military is simply a tool to steal resources, money, and what ever Isreal wants because that country houses the banking cabal that runs the world. Don't want to believe it?

How did you go from Lil Charlie getting a TV he did not pay for to the U.S. military is stealing resources? Coming from an active duty member of nearly 19 years, I assure you that you do not know everything that happens or why it happens in dealings with the military. I know I certainly don't, but know that what I do on a daily basis and what I have done on my deployments was honorable and worth doing.

Good day to you and enjoy the freedom of riding that motorcycle.

How did you go from Lil Charlie getting a TV he did not pay for to the U.S. military is stealing resources? Coming from an active duty member of nearly 19 years, I assure you that you do not know everything that happens or why it happens in dealings with the military. I know I certainly don't, but know that what I do on a daily basis and what I have done on my deployments was honorable and worth doing.

Good day to you and enjoy the freedom of riding that motorcycle.

It was simply to point out that at the highest levels that we are not privy to their is very corrupt entity ruining humanity. The TV issue is so far removed from what are real concerns should be here... or anywhere. While I am not Paul Revere my purpose is easily described... that purpose to to spread the word. The sooner we align and unite against those that want to enslave us ( and your children and so on ) the quicker we can turn this ship around.

Thanks for having the commitment to our military... however... if you only knew how deep the rabbit hole goes and who the military works for... like Blackwater... nice guys with fat paychecks making life rougher for you guys now and then... remember?

Yes... I appreciate being able to ride my motorcycle... that is a given. Just like those other folks around the world that get to ride theirs also.

Yes... I hi jacked the thread... just like the cabal hijacked our country on 9-11. The enemy might be in the ME... but it ain't who you think it is.

I would tell em I don't want the TV and get my money back because they gave me the wrong one... I would rather have a nice vacation.

Back