New tv!

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
here is my THX Certified LG 50" Plasma 1080p 600Hz

The LG 50PS60 is a 50 inch Plasma 1080p HDTV that brings high-quality viewing enjoyment for your favorite TV shows. In addition to advanced Active Color management, this plasma TV has features like XD Engine, 600Hz sub-field, Pure Black level, ISM (Image sticking minimization) and 3D Digital Comb Filter. The display is also THX calibration certified with THX Cinema Sound; one of the highest standards. For this Plasma, the colors burst from the screen and refresh rates are very high. You can also enjoy high-quality – including surround sound - audio from its invisible speaker. For your convenience, it has several inputs and jacks that you can use to connect your other electronic devices (such as a digital camera or a DVD player).

tv.jpg

Last edited:
lol pink my girl just gave it to me lol i didnt add a picture of us yet lol. Figures one of my brothers here on the org would have to point that out with the big tv in the picture lol.

Wait she gave you a picture frame and she didnt already have a pic of her in it?

Where do I find a gal like that?

nah alot of newer TVS are... THX certified..

The LG 50PS60 is a 50 inch Plasma 1080p HDTV that brings high-quality viewing enjoyment for your favorite TV shows. In addition to advanced Active Color management, this plasma TV has features like XD Engine, 600Hz sub-field, Pure Black level, ISM (Image sticking minimization) and 3D Digital Comb Filter. The display is also THX calibration certified with THX Cinema Sound; one of the highest standards. For this Plasma, the colors burst from the screen and refresh rates are very high. You can also enjoy high-quality – including surround sound - audio from its invisible speaker. For your convenience, it has several inputs and jacks that you can use to connect your other electronic devices (such as a digital camera or a DVD player).

Last edited:
yah ps3 all the time. it replaced an older non 1080p LCD i gave to the kids lol.

Nice, but why is it leaning to the left?

I have a Samsung 46" LCD. It's almost 2 years old now, but the picture is still incredible.

congrats on the new tv. i have a 65" mitsu. its pretty good, been thinking about getting an lcd for the bedroom.

i have the same tv. i use the ps3 with hdmi connection 2 play blu ray. it also picks up movies i stream from my computer. usually good quality too. i also use it 2 play music. the tv ps3 combo rocks

Sweet! Now treat it like the high quality monitor that it is.....and get it out of the corner and up onto a quality stand:poke:

Looks like my old college dorm room :laugh:

Back