TV Programming

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
Why, I ask are Christmas programs on the TV this time of year?? I would have thought with the mandatory and suggested stay at home ideology, the programmers would have pulled out the stops and made TV worth watching.

I was watching something then got busy only to come back to the couch with "Home Alone" on the TV...I almost went and got out the Christmas decorations and plugged in my outside lights again...

Maybe it has nothing to do with Christmas.
Maybe since the death of Macaulay Culkin's "special friend" Micheal Jackson,Macaulay just needs the extra revenue generated by TV re-runs. The kid might be broke like all the other abused/drug addicted/phychological problem'd Hollywood child actors.
Who knows.

Myself,I'm kinda lucky,especially at this time of year [riding season] don't watch alot of idiot-box. I have 250 channels of "The Covid-19 pandemic" if I really want...but don't. There is always Amazon Prime,Blu-Ray,Youtube,etc.
I will miss football,motorsports,and a few other things thou.
In the words of Bruce Springsteen....
What "The Boss" thinks of T.V.

Although typical tv programming sucks, especially by the so called major networks, I happen to enjoy watching it. Recording shows/movies and then watching tv is much better than it used to be. Having a large 4K UHD tv helps a lot too. :)

Although typical tv programming sucks, especially by the so called major networks, I happen to enjoy watching it. Recording shows/movies and then watching tv is much better than it used to be. Having a large 4K UHD tv helps a lot too. :)
4-sure.The invention of the giant flat screen Hi-Def complimented by a PVR,good deal. Skip the commercials :thumbsup:
There are only a few tv ads worth watching IMHO.
Busa
More Busa
Chic's and Busa's

uuuhhhh mmmm There is nobody at the big networks to put on anything good [self isolation] :popcorn: ? TV is really gonna sukk bigtime come September. No NFL.View attachment 1616235
I agree, there is no filming happening right now so TV will suck in the year to come for certain.
I was saying to the wife, there are thousands upon thousands of movies out there and they choose Christmas movies in April....I don't get it.

Back