I have done "All of US" proud boys...the Hump for Dewie

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
.............I worked on it for awhile and it now makes the rest of my bike look like dog krap.:laugh:

It is BETTER THAN NEW.

Thanks Guys...especially Org member POSTAL. When I asked for this hump for a special project I had in mind, he was kind enough to send it to me.It's only fitting that it gets re-gifted to Dewie.

Thanks Postal.:bowdown: You Sir are "TOP SHELF" goods.

RSD.

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

Hey Rubb...is that hump the exact same Nebular Black as the bike or a regular black? I only ask because if I buy one that is OEM with OEM paint it like 350 but I can get one that's not OEM painted for 50???

So what was your project

I was going to submerge my licence plate into it on a funky angle and do a surround of rope light to illuminate it. It was also going to get a little taller etc.

But she looks damb good now. I have a thing for shiney paint.:laugh:

RSD.

Hey Rubb...is that hump the exact same Nebular Black as the bike or a regular black? I only ask because if I buy one that is OEM with OEM paint it like 350 but I can get one that's not OEM painted for 50???

There is always a huge price diff from stock OEM to other...shall we say...Junk.:whistle:
This hump is factory Nebular and now that I've cut waxed and buffed the krap out of it it looks 2 miles deep.

Sweet photo right.:thumbsup: If I was you,I would buy the 50 bucker,if yer not happy with it,get a body shop to block it and shoot it Nebular.You will still be way under 350. probably more like 150.

RSD.

Back