I spend all my time sayin' thanks

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
In the mail today. An appology from the Albanian Eagle for all the hassle I had to thru to get his Western Union cashed for the org. I thought it was funny but it cost me like 45 bucks in cab fare,I had to go twice because of the rediculas form they make you fill out. I had his name and a 10 digit conformation number,but they said that wasn't enough. What did they think I did,guessed a 10 digit # outa the air,and guess a name to match that
laugh.gif

So anyway in the mail today,another 100 bucks. What a cool guy. He also thanked me for helping out on the Org and offered any help he could provide. He let me know by PM that the cash was coming and just told me to keep it or donate it whatever I wanted. WOW.

Second card in the mail today,a thankyou card from Dave & Sandie (BLK BLU 04). A card and a fifty dollar gift certificate to an awesome resturant,one of my favourites...Earls.
Earls might just be a Canadian thing,not sure,but they rock.The card thanked me for looking out when Dave recently lost his Dad and also said thanks for my efforts here on the Org.

All I have to say is.... Thank you guys.

The awesome group we have here on the boards makes me proud to be a contributing member.

I pitty the poor stoopid fugs who come here to The Org and try and mess with my friends. The will get handed their azzes...time and time again.
Garanteed. (The RSD pledge).

Have a good day people.
biggrin.gif

Good stuff indeed...and love the pledge...
biggrin.gif

...guessing they haven't seen your newest pics yet though...you may have to send some stuff back Rub...
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Rubbah...... You're a good guy......... and "I worship the ground you walk on....... blah, blah, blah........"
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Karma, good things happen to good people RSD. It was only a matter of time. If I haven't said it yet, thatnks for all you and the mods' do keeping this a place I can surf while I'm at work
biggrin.gif

Karma, good things happen to good people RSD. It was only a matter of time. If I haven't said it yet, thatnks for all you and the mods' do keeping this a place I can surf while I'm at work
biggrin.gif
no worries bro, but for heaven sake do not open the "I'm new too" thread... *warning* ugly guy in drag.
drooling3.gif

biggrin.gif
no worries bro, but for heaven sake do not open the "I'm new too" thread...   *warning*   ugly guy in drag.
drooling3.gif
VERY ugly guy(s)!! WARNING!!! (Rubb was an inspiration to me. I worship the ground Rubbah walks on, I'm kinda like a pet.....
laugh.gif
)

I wanna be like rub too....

Except the part from the neck up....
tounge.gif

You deserve the things that you get back to ya RSD...Your good people bro.

Keep rockin!
egitarre77.gif

Dan

Rub, never had a doubt you were a good guy.... well until the "I'm new too" thread...
keep up the good and it does come around.
smile.gif

Back