The board member   albanian eagle

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Albanian Eagle sent Ol' Rubb a nice donation. ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS. I accept donations for the Org in the form of money order,cheque,Western Union,cash,poker winnings,donations of beer,goods,whatever helps the Org and,and takes some of the heat off the Cappy.(he has several jobs,the org,familiy,etc) So I dont mind the runnin' around part.

So, Albanian sends funds Western Union, I send him a PM saying thanks, and joked that it took 2 trips to the W.U. office because more info was needed on their stoopid forms. Also joked that it cost me 45 bucks in cab fare(rubb don't drive) but that I didn't care.I thought it was funny.

So, I get another PM from him. Here is the contents of that PM:

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Wuz up rub,
I sent another c note out to you by mail,actual cash. Let me know when and if you get it. I want you to take what it cost you for your troubles in getting the first 100, and do what ever you want with the rest, keep it, donate it to the board, or give it to someone who needs it, your choice.
Later.

PS: If you need anything else let me know.</span>

just thought I'd share that. Cool guy. Very Cool Guy.

thanks Rubb. (funds will go to a little something I'm cooking up for Busa Man (Dave) and to the Org.)

Well, hard to find better people than the ones who hang around here....

beerchug.gif

Very cool!

Wow.
thumbs-up.gif

And just the other day I was complaining about folks who, for example, expect a reward when they find your wallet or cell phone and return it.

Guys like A.E. are more and more rare these days.
beerchug.gif

ya know that doesn't suprise me coming from a member of this board. On another site I'd really be shocked.
This place Rocks.

Back