Hopefully tomorrow I will be a happy boy

One measly pic? You stingy bastid. :laugh:

Real good to see you back in action, Rubbah-Fly (like Supah-Fly). It gives me a warm fuzzy to know yer back, out an about with a big shid-eatin grin on yer face. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

One measly pic? You stingy bastid. :laugh:

Real good to see you back in action, Rubbah-Fly (like Supah-Fly). It gives me a warm fuzzy to know yer back, out an about with a big shid-eatin grin on yer face. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

I did take pics of the tear down and install,but everbody has seen these mods. I only took one of the azz,cause I have the big fairings off to spare them any abuse at my buddies shop and the dyno shop.

I wont be 'Supah fly" till I get a turbo Busa.:whistle: Just got an email saying I want it,I have cash ( my harley). I plan to use that dough to teach myself how to build a turbo Busa.

I just dont seem to have an' interest in any bikes right now cept for Busa'a. So its a turbo or one that is fully pimped. The Black Bastid will be the daily ride.Fast,light,dependable.

RSD.

I did take pics of the tear down and install,but everbody has seen these mods. I only took one of the azz,cause I have the big fairings off to spare them any abuse at my buddies shop and the dyno shop.

I wont be 'Supah fly" till I get a turbo Busa.:whistle: Just got an email saying I want it,I have cash ( my harley). I plan to use that dough to teach myself how to build a turbo Busa.

I just dont seem to have an' interest in any bikes right now cept for Busa'a. So its a turbo or one that is fully pimped. The Black Bastid will be the daily ride.Fast,light,dependable.

RSD.

Turbo busa? The RMCP might have to hire more ponies...heheh. I'll assume the email came from the mouse...she definitely sounds like a keeper. :thumbsup: How do we cranky bastids get so lucky, eh? :beerchug:

Back