Surgery tomorrow - will be gimpy again

Bruh, wish you a fast recovery! I tore my meniscus and ACL too, but I didn't take the surgery. So I just brace up before doing any sports!!

Dang, I hate to see back in the crutches again, but I hope this will start you on the road to a permenant recovery. Heal up fast bro.

Heal up fast and remember not to try to stop or turn around on hills.... and stay off of the snowboard/ skis!

I'll be :please: for you!

Just glad you're finally getting it fixed!!! You've been gimpy for far too long; it's not even fun to joke about it anymore, gimpy :poke:

:whistle: :laugh:

Remind me to beat you with my cane next time I see you!

You wont have any problems catching her, lol......

Hey, I have feelings you know!! LOL And I was keeping up with him on the Dragon in Sept...of course he may have been going extra slow, or perhaps it was the Goldwing Trike holding us up...

...never mind... :whistle:

Hey, I have feelings you know!! LOL And I was keeping up with him on the Dragon in Sept...of course he may have been going extra slow, or perhaps it was the Goldwing Trike holding us up...

...never mind... :whistle:

Yes, you were keeping up...but I wasn't pedaling *that* fast...

:rofl:

Good luck! I'd be interested to know what they have you do for physical therapy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep - I have the avatar ready LOL

I want to watch, but the doc said NO! Dangit! As soon as he told me that I was getting the nerve block...I said "So, does this mean I can watch the fun?" He said "No, you'll be asleep..." *sigh*

Doing the hamstring...so I'm already expecting more pain from that, too.
could be why he wont let you watch (hamstring).. I did the "donor" tissue thing and so no trauma there... The guys I know that have had the "self donor" thing going said the hamstring was more sore than the knee part..

Good luck... enjoy the painkillers :)

Good luck with the surgery Brudda...hope you heal up soon. Seeya @ The Bash :cheerleader:

just do what the drs say man... start early with PT as I mentioned and be aggressive with the rehab schedule. All estimates for my shoulder were for 12-18months and with the agreesive stance on rahab... right at 90days and was released with 100% strength and mobility :thumbsup:

oh yeah, pics are required :rulez:

Back