I'm done for the year :(

This is not good news at all. Just make sure you follow orders. I did mine twice 22 and 23 years ago. Because I did not follow orders I am paying the price now. I need replacement but they will not do it because I am to young. So I live with daily pain. Believe them when they tell you to do something or not to do something.
Best wishes and good luck.

Omar, that sux!

Uh, Hal - I might need a BIG favor...
Don't count me out just yet, Brother!
winkold.gif

well omar sorry to hear i am glad i did get to ride with you at the bash ok play catch up while you had cap's bike

be careful and let it heal
Thanks, Chris. LOL - yeah, Cap said 'see what she can do' so I did!
lol1.gif

The '08 is definitely a nice Busa!
ThumbsUp.gif

Hey Omar....if you need me to take your bike for a spin....you know just to keep the cobb webbs out of it....I will....Man that really sux!!!! If you need anything don't hesitate to call....

I hope you get better soon! I feel even worse for Mrs. Omslaw. j/k
tounge.gif
If you need anything give us a call!

hate to hear this bro...in the meantime, what kind of mods do you want to do on the bike since it is going to be down anyway?  all you have to do is call and we'll get them underway (you can supervise while i wrench)
beerchug.gif
Thanks, Colen.  

Hmm - Dual HMF High mounts...  
laugh.gif

Crap!  I just gotta get them first!  ...minor detail...
I know where you can find a set. Semi, what's that behind you?

IMG_1975__Medium_.JPG

Wow, hate to hear that. Hope you heal well and recover well when they do the surgery.

That's the worse, Playa. Fortunately the down time and saving in gas can be used getting all the mods you want put on before next summer.
I bet you're glad you have a lift table, ehh. Get well!!!
thumb_up.gif

Sorry to hear about the knee Omar! Take it easy and dont try to push yourself to hard!

Sorry to hear Omar. Hang tough and let it heal correctly the first time.
thumb_up.gif

dang Omar, sorry to hear about your knee, i was hoping maybe we would get to ride some this year...i am about 2 weeks out, getting mine done, oh well, heal up quick brother...

Dude, that has to suk bigtime...but now you get to spend more 'quality time' with the fam....and when you heal, you can ignore them for WEEKS while you're out riding, simply explain you put your Busa-time on layaway for a bit, lol
cool.gif

prayers to a speedy recovery, bruddah
beerchug.gif

Sorry to hear things like this right at the start of the riding season.

Heal up and enjoy the time apart from the bike (if that is possible..
laugh.gif
)
beerchug.gif

Back