I'm done for the year :(

Oh man, didn't know it was that serious. Sorry to hear about it Omar, if there is anything you need, jes holler, I'll be there.

Crap, I so sorry Omar. We can still work on that air shifter if you want! The rest of the year though?

man that blows! Sorry to hear it, as others have said, take recovery easy and make sure you do as the Dr says. Pressing it will likely add weeks or longer to your recovery and there will be other days to get out and ride
beerchug.gif
Heal up fast, dont let being the gimp keep ya from the events though
cool.gif

Oh that's tough, Omar. And you just got the bike going. Take it easy on the leg and don't rush the recovery.

I hate that for you Omar! I know how it is though. Let me know if you need anything.

hate to hear this bro...in the meantime, what kind of mods do you want to do on the bike since it is going to be down anyway? all you have to do is call and we'll get them underway (you can supervise while i wrench)
beerchug.gif

hate to hear this bro...in the meantime, what kind of mods do you want to do on the bike since it is going to be down anyway? all you have to do is call and we'll get them underway (you can supervise while i wrench)
beerchug.gif
Thanks, Colen.

Hmm - Dual HMF High mounts...
laugh.gif

Crap! I just gotta get them first! ...minor detail...

Yikes! I was actually thinking of playing soccer again in some friends' league, but after this I'm sticking w/ golf.

Dang, Omar, sorry to see this, and after all you went through to fix the bike....oh well, this will give you a chance to enjoy and enhance the non-motorcyle part of your life....or something.

OMG!! Do what the doc says.  I don't want Mrs Omslaw having to call in the calvary cause you are being stuborn and pushing yourself too hard.  Take care and hope you have a speedy recovery.  
please.gif

Sorry to hear the news. Hope all heals well...
beerchug.gif

Sorry to here that omar! I am almost a year June22 since my injury. Take you time, but keep at the stretching and moving it here and there. We can compare notes if you need to.

Omar, that sux!

Uh, Hal - I might need a BIG favor...

Back