I'm done for the year :(

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Click here to read about what caused this...

So Doc's office just called... Torn MCL *AND* ACL!
crazy.gif

Looks like I'm done riding for the year
banghead.gif

I go in Tuesday am to start talking about surgery. I already know that it will be a while before he can do anything; my MCL has to heal first. I've got the MRI pics, but I have no idea what to look for.. Jet Li, where are ya? LOL

CRAP! I was expecting the news - just didn't want to really hear it.

Thanks for letting me vent...

sorry to hear man ill do some extra riding for yah.. and ill be sure Flat Omslaw makes it to the bike night next week

Sorry to hear that it played out the way it did. Get well soon.
thumb_up.gif

I had mine done about 2 years ago (no meniscus damage) and repaired with "donor" parts

4 weeks before to much walking
4 more weeks pretty intensive thearapy
4 more weeks to leg over bike without too much worry...

I stayed awake and watched them do mine... pretty cool

do not rush your recovery... only slows things down
smile.gif

Omar , I feel bad for you BRO. I was hoping it might be something minor. Things will get better for you , Take it easy on yourself & let us know if there is anything we can do for you to help out!
firedevil.gif
DAMN !!!!!
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

well omar sorry to hear i am glad i did get to ride with you at the bash ok play catch up while you had cap's bike

be careful and let it heal

That's miserable news, brother.

At least it's repairable, and you're young enough to heal up relatively quick. I know there's no "quick fix" for your injuries, but you have to take proper care of yourself at this point.

I truly feel for you. You have my best wishes for a successful recovery.

guns.gif
dang soccer, get well soon, do what they say for rehab and don't try and push it to fast. that might make things worse. I'm sure their are members that would come up and take your bike for its daily ride, just to keep things spinning and well lubed
cool.gif

Sorry to hear about this. I had knee surgery last August. Healing sucks!

I think the details are sketchy at best...Omar's kind of a shady character...

While he may have been injured on the soccer field, I kind of doubt he was actually playing the game
laugh.gif

soccer_flasher.jpg

And this just in...shot of Omar in action trying to play some form of soccer...he's the guy on the left, going for the shot
tounge.gif

oldmansoccer.jpg

And lastly, before he bans me
laugh.gif

...they did find this on the field...hopefully someone will return it soon...

OUCH.jpg

Back