Hey ALL!! I have stuff for sale!!

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Long time no see!! (to some of you o'l timers :) )

to the new people who don't know me. Hi there!!!

A lot of things have happened to me in the last few years. have made a lot of changes in my life. some out of desire, some out of necessity. In the end, all were for the best I feel.

Well to start with, I have a bunch of Gen 1 parts I need to get rid of. I posted them in the classified section.

Here is the link (hope it works)

Gen 1 Parts package - Everything in one sale - Hayabusa Classifieds

I "think" it is a good deal. At one time I was purchasing and collecting spare plastics and other parts because I had intended on doing some cool mods to the motorcycle. I have a brand new set of mirrors that I had purchased thinking I was going to do the Kanji turn signal mod. never did.

I had purchased a brand new under tail as part of my entire new set of plastics I was going to have a custom paint job done on.

One of the fairings needs some major work done to it. But I know it is repairable. I could do the repairs myself. But I have other stuff in my life taking up a lot of my time.

Most of the other stuff is just minor body work that needs to be done (if any) I believe the nose piece is pretty clean. The black and silver fairing I believe is in good shape. The front fender and two of the orange side fairings are in decent shape. might need a little scratch touch up.

The two blue humps I believe are in good shape.

I spent an hour or so on ebay looking at current bids, sale prices and newly expired items and I priced everything out. On the high end everything was basically going on ebay for about $1600.00 on the low end just shy under $1500.00 and that was fairings that had busted off tabs, ground holes in different places etc.

I am selling it all for $800.00 or best offer. the only thing I am asking is two things. I really prefer this to be a face to face transaction. I want to make sure whoever purchases this stuff gets a chance to look at everything before money changes hands. I want to ensure whoever gets this stuff feels they are getting a good deal.

Second thing is if any of you old timers, who knows me and we have a good relationship (or had when I was here all the time :) ) check it out and let me know if it is a fair price or not. If someone I respect looks at everything and feels I am asking too much, let me know. I will consider it. As of right now with my research I think it is more than a fair price for all items.

The only thing that really sticks out is on ebay seats were going for a little over $100.00 each, and I remember when I was very active on this board a few years ago if someone needed a seat it was usually theirs for the cost of shipping.

Anyway. I need to get rid of all this stuff. I am going through some stuff, needing to make some additional changes and came to a realization I will never continue the project I had intended. So I am selling everything as a single package.

I also have a set of 1970 camaro Carol Shelby wheels and tires I am trying to get rid of.

And I have 4 black with red pin stripe and red lettering 2001 Mustang Roush rims. these are not knock offs, they are stamped Roush on them and I have the matching set of 2 18x9's for the front and 2 18x10's for the rear.

I might put them up here, I already have them on craigs "murder" list :whistle:

I honestly and sincerely feel if someone who has some body work experience and can fix this minor stuff themselves it will probably be a good deal and someone could purchase all this, fix things up and turn around and make at least a few hundred dollars off everything.

If anyone is interested in the Hayabusa parts, or the wheels either send me a response here, or send me an email to thrasherfox@gmail.com

Thanks everyone!!

Ron

Good to see you posting Ron.
Was wondering about you a few times.

Yeah, the last few years I have kind of withdrawn from the internet. Focusing on family and rolling with the inevitable changes that come with life.

For the most part all is good :)

:beerchug:

RON! I was wondering about you a few days ago! Good to see you posting again bro!

If I had the money right now, I'd jump all over the Undertail.

I need a rear seat for my 05.Have one and how much??Paypal??

Karnage,

As I stated in the sale, I am selling everything as a package. I don't have the time nor the energy nor the desire to try and sell each item individually.

I tried that a few months ago on Ebay and just got frustrated, and one of the reasons I didn't try doing it on here is because I didn't want to go through and create and add for everything I had. Just too much stuff.

besides, not sure if things have changed around here or not. But it used to be if someone needed a seat all you have to do is look around, typically someone will have a stock seat they replaced with an aftermarket seat and they used to just send it to you and you paid for shipping.

Post up in the wanted section, someone will probably hook you up. But like I said, I want/need to get rid of all these parts to one person.

RON! I was wondering about you a few days ago! Good to see you posting again bro!

Hey Ben!!

yeah, I kind of dropped off the internet. have a facebook page which is pretty much just family and extended family. Life is more than I can handle at the moment, the internet life is more than I have time for :)

hope you have been doing well.. :)

By the way, here is a link to everything I have for sale.

as I said, I am cleaning house. getting rid of a lot of things.

Stuff for Sale pictures by thrasherfox - Photobucket

Besides the Hayabusa parts, I have a full set of black Roush rims.

4 silver Roush rims, 2 are in good shape and 2 are cracked at the lip. But I have been told they can be repaired, and since you cannot find these rims any more, someone might be interested in them.

I bought all these rims because I thought I was keeping the Roush, but decided we are selling it also, and since we wont have a Roush any more, there is no need for the rims.

Ron, good to hear from you even if it is just to sell. :laugh: Pop in every now and again to let us know how you are doing.

Hey Ben!!

yeah, I kind of dropped off the internet. have a facebook page which is pretty much just family and extended family. Life is more than I can handle at the moment, the internet life is more than I have time for :)

hope you have been doing well.. :)

I've been doing very well bro. I'm glad to hear things are straightening up for ya.

hey stranger, it's good to see you popping back up no matter what the reason is...you know we're here anytime you get a few minutes to keep us up to date :beerchug: i'm glad to hear things are going well for you!

Back