I have a new friend

jch364

Registered
The other day a guy who lives across the street from me came over out of the blue when I was outside with my bike fixn to go for a ride. He introduced himself and we talked for a few about some shady types coming through the hood. Any way he was telling me about some work that he had done to his mustang and was asking me about my busa. Said he used to have an r1 till it got jacked. He told me about the motor work but to be honest I got the glazed over look cause I have no idea what it meant. I do know that that mustang sounds sweet. and he said that the work on the motor basically makes it a 5.6 from a 5.0. I am sure there is much more to it than that but, its faster, is about as much as I understand Im sorry to say. Anyway, I said that when it gets all done we should go head to head. It was kind of a joke cause there is no place to do that safely. Then he said that his father owns or runs a small airport that has a very nice runway plenty long enough to go past a qtr mile and we could do it there.!!! Im stoked about it. I have never done anything like that and dont know what the outcome would be but it sounds like a load of fun. Of course pics will be the order of the day. If this really happens. I am gonna keep in touch with this guy and see if he is really serious. I hope so. I would love to do this just to see. Keeping my fingers crossed. will keep you all updated.
kickass.gif

Back