Your friends

i just got my 04 bout a month ago and it really hasnt been outta the garage yet since i live in Ohio. All my friends are like, "you gotta let me take it for a ride. I doubt anyone is gonna be taking my busa for a ride unless they got something of equal value to give me if they screw it up..Shes not even close to bein brokin in yet.

My girlfreind ride,s a 750 vulcan, and when she ride,s the busa, I have a hard time getting her off of it. But hell, the insurance is in her name, so I can,t complain to much. But nobody else rides it!
smile.gif

I let my 67 yr. old dad ride mine after 20 years of being a goldwinger. The last "fast" bike he'd owned was a '77 KZ1000, so he was blown away to say the least. 3 weeks later he came home from the dealership with an FZ1 to satisfy the need for speed that has reinfected him since the 'Busa ride. You're never too old...

I've offered mine up to a couple of guys.. fortunately they didn't take me up on it.. I don't share well! My wife doesn't like to listen to the stories I tell about my rides.. thinks I go too fast.. nah, I'm tame, really.

my dad, and 2 uncles have ridden it and they just come back grinning and shakin their heads... my dad says he has NEVER been afraid to gas any vehicle he's owned in 1st or 2nd gear( he had alot of race cars and motorcycles) and he says this thing scares the sheeot outta him... he's afriad it would flip....

He can't get over how it pulls so hard in every gear!!!
laugh.gif

The only friend that has ever ridden Suzie is my bud Dave. That happened when we went together to buy it. His only comment was, "That thing is scary fast!"
laugh.gif

My friends have seen and heard my bike, and asked me about how it handles and what the acceleration is like, but nobody, NOBODY can ride my bike but me.
smile.gif

I have let one of my friend ride mine and that was it. He has been riding for 15 years. He came back and said damn I should not have done that, I aske why and he said it just ruined riding any other bikes
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I had an '02 Busa a couple of years ago. After owing it for 2 hours and about 20 miles, I let my wife ride it around the block. After waiting for approximately a round the block period of time, she hadn't returned, so I gave her two more blocks period of time.

I went to get the car keys to go look for her when I see her "walking" towards the house with tears in her eyes. She was tellling me she was sorry and that she had dropped my Busa!
wow.gif

We jump in the car and I found it two blocks away laying on it's side in the middle of the intersection looking pitiful with key still in the ignition. She had gotten to the stop sign and tried to put one foot down, but she leaned it over to far and it fell over on her.

She didn't get hurt, but the Busa had scrathes on the fairing and the engine cover. Cost me $550 for another fairing, and to this date I have never allowed anyone else to touch my ride. Although she did buy my '03 Busa for me, she doesn't get to ride it.

On a side note, one of the last days I was in Phoenix, I was driving on the freeway and all of a sudden I had this overhwhelming thought. I came to a realization that on this crowded packed freeway, I was the fastes fricken thing within miles, that there was nothing even close.
That can't be true, Thrasher...I was there too.
biggrin.gif
Last weekend I widened the eyes of a C5 Vette driver who thought he was too fast for all other traffic on the interstate. After a few solemn moments, he pulled over to the right lane...

On a side note, one of the last days I was in Phoenix, I was driving on the freeway and all of a sudden I had this overhwhelming thought. I came to a realization that on this crowded packed freeway, I was the fastes fricken thing within miles, that there was nothing even close.
That can't be true, Thrasher...I was there too.
biggrin.gif
Last weekend I widened the eyes of a C5 Vette driver who thought he was too fast for all other traffic on the interstate. After a few solemn moments, he pulled over to the right lane...
There seems to be lots of vet's like that running around this area
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Let 'er eat!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078017746 -->

Back