I have to rant

I hope you did! That little ****. That was his number I posted.:rofl::rofl::whistle:
i set my mass text to send him a flood of messages from misc numbers every 10 minutes..I hope he enjoys the new number he will be needing...your welcome:laugh:

People like him are the reason i HATE garage sales. Its a Lamp for $1, its $20 at the store, buy it for a buck not $0.75! your saving $19! Just F%ckin buy it!!!! If i have to get rid of some crap it goes to the salvation army or the curb, why wake up a 7am to get $28? Id rather sleep.

at least you didn't let him come by and look at it(case your house).

Try listing the pieces separately, but put a note in the listing saying you will sell the whole set up for $30.00!!! You still have people wanting to bargain, but you will at least get what you orginally wanted maybe more and the other person gets to feel like a wheeling and dealing tycoon!!! :)

Don't let that one person bug you too much. Some people are born JERKS!!!

Can you beleive this guy, day's later now on this issue! He started calling last night at 11:30 leaving vulgar messages. Last one, he is going to kill me and kill my wife! This is on my voice message and I still have the "FU" text message. I bet this is breaking the law. I swear, I this was over because I said no to a lower price then $20 for the entire unit. Oh well, he comes over and has threatend to kill me and the wife... I do have PTSD, many drugs and many weapons. I don't think he would as he sounds like he 16 to 18 years old but man, kids these days! Voice mail or not, that is threat to kill me and my wife! Stupid is stupid does and on record to prove it. :moon:

turn it in to the local pd. don't take any chances by sending counter messages...the good guy seldom comes out the winner because the criminal has more rights, or gets offended.

Yeah, it's an illegal threat. Give to the local PD and get him arrested.

Seriously.

Or, give him "your" address and pound him when he shows up.

--Wag--

I saved his "FU" text and didn't respond. As well, I saved all three voice messages and didn't respond to that either. You would think the PD will take this and run with it. All I ever done I swear was, he ask if I would take less then $20 and I said no. He must be stupid to leave such a trail of incrimination. Lets see how this goes!

turn it in to the local pd. don't take any chances by sending counter messages...the good guy seldom comes out the winner because the criminal has more rights, or gets offended.

I would go to the police ASAP and get something started. People have no respect for life anymore, especially young punks. I would take the threat seriously and get a concealed carry license for me and the wife. I take no chances these days.
Please go to the cops, Skywalker

This is unreal.... the Colorado Springs Police Dept is 3 minutes from my home just off Tutt Blvd. I took my cell over with the "FU" text and tell the lady cop the story, guy call's asking about fish tank.. still have it? Yes. Will you take less then $20? No. You won't? No! He hangs up and that is when the "FU" text message started and now the three additional calls and stupid enough to leave a voice message and says "I am going to kill you and your wife". The lady cop says, Do you know him? No! It's a cell phone number from him right? Yes! he sent a text so it must be! We don't have the ability to trace cell phone numbers and this is a misdemeanor and we are not going to spend the time/money/effort to supena Verizon my carrier to trace this guy down. I was blown away! I said "I bet 1 hr on the web and maybe a $5 fee and I can get a reverse lookup on this guy and get his name and address. I don't suggest you get involved! My 1st visit to the COS PO PO and my last. This is unreal. I do have a CC and one in my pocket at all times! I bet if I threaten him if he showed up and I truely don't think he better, COS PO PO will come get me, good old retired USAF 21 year service for being a criminal! ???

I would go to the police ASAP and get something started. People have no respect for life anymore, especially young punks. I would take the threat seriously and get a concealed carry license for me and the wife. I take no chances these days.
Please go to the cops, Skywalker

Go back and talk to someone else. Or go online and get the chiefs and supervisors contact number and call and leave messages about the situation. I am a firm believer in squeaky wheel gets the grease.
The ex-wife had an issue when we were down in SC. The officer at the front desk at the Goose Creek PD gave her bad info and blew her off. I made the calls ( I called everybody that had their number posted on the site) and told them how unprofessional the officer was and how it was garbage and then ranted about how I put my life on the line for this country and blah blah blah. After two rounds of that ( 1 day apart) they put a detective on the case and cleared up the confusion with the officer and pursued the case.
Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Glad you have a CC, but if someone threatened my loved ones life; no joy for them. I say keep pursuing it because its crap that they cant get the records; the cop you just talked to is lazy. I guarantee she would pursue it if she got threatening calls.
You are right that if he comes and you respond appropriately with force; you will most likely face charges that will be dropped and have to shell out $$$ in legal fees after its over. Tell the officer that and I would go higher on her food chain.
I cant stand public servants who won't do their job; especially when personal safety is involved. They wouldn't like it if you found the guy first.
BTW; its a little more than $5 to get a reverse lookup online. I know; I dealt with something earlier this year.

Back