I hate crabapple trees(rant)

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
had work 2day fighting flue its got what little stengh i have zapped.
was down in some po-dunk town robards KY backing in a snow cover mud+mush driveway.tagged a stinkin crabapple tree.
Broke it in 1/2 +knocked it down.THE THING IS D.O.A. its firewood now.
OF course the hick comes out I told him would have my boss call.:banghead:
He was all worried about it way i look at it he should have had his mud bog=snow+ice driveway cleared better.Why do people have crabapple trees anyway cant eat them.:tantrum: I bet that hillbilly going want $400 or better 4 that lousy tree.least we jaCKED HIM GOOD ON GAS PRICE LIKE $2.75 GALLON. ON 200 GALLONS+$15 HAZMAT FEE+$10 FUEL SURCHARGE.bOSS LAUGHED ANYWAY WHEN i TOLD HIM IT DIDNT EVEN SCUFF THE REFLECTIVE TAPE ON MY BUMPER.I HAD GAS ON IT SCARED WAS GOING GIT STUCK IM LIKE 15 MILES OFF THE MAIN HIGHWAY.TRUCK FISHTAILED I WAS IN REVERSE TOOK IT OUT.

Last edited:
I love trees.... but I hate crabapple trees too....when they shed, they suck (I have a big one in my front yard).

If you have them sprayed you can cull fruit production for about 10 years and then they just become a nice tree (flowers no fruit).

Well i broke it in 1/2+knocked it over.ITS FLOWER MAKIN DAYS ARE OVER.
I never mess up like that this darn flue+slippery driveway.
I was paranoid of getting stuck way out there.
Im GOOD @ READIN PEOPLE THIS GUY WANTS SOME $$ 4 THAT STUPID TREE.
O-well guess thats what ins is 4.I pumped out 2,500 gallons sat they make over a buck a gallon.

You did that guy a favor, fill it the ruts with the branches:poke:

1234158701626.gif

Back