I have to rant

that can actually be classified a terrorist threat that is not a misdemeanor. text him back with the local police station address let him know he can pick up the tank there :whistle: just don't tell him it's the pd :laugh:

I can text him now ask him if he has $15.00 I can borrow cause I found a hell of a deal on a fish tank ya 3:47 a.m. that should make him happy. Same time I don't want him messin w you due to that kind of thing.

I hope he is just a teen kid without a brain. Me and Kimber are ready to deliver if a serious nut case shows up! What pisses me off is the the Springs Police Dept didn't give a chit! You wait till they make their bi-annual call for cash donations! I'll tell them what they will get from me..... go figure. At least they could have offered to do a report to have on file with the threat from that phone number. I bet someone on here could do a reverse lookup on his number and get a name and address and maybe then since that is what the lady COP ask, do you know him? Maybe if I have that info they can do something and will not have to spend money to supena the phone company to run him down. It's all about money.

there are internet search engines that will let you do a reverse phone look up but they want you to pay and I doubt there's a guarantee

808 is in Hawaii don't think you have too much to worry about but hey if you know anyone in your neck of the woods from Hawaii then there may be your guy

I did see it was from HI and I figure he military brat and is just moved here. Actually, the 2nd threat that was left on my voice mail was from a 2nd number and it was as well an 808. I searched it on google and did find it referenced in a post locally here in Colorado Springs, for a scooter that someone had for sale. No name, but he left his number on that site with a specific question to the scooter. So, that tells me they have moved here and are in the COS area! They just have not changed their numbers yet and may not! Maybe he needs his coconuts cracked! :laugh:

808 is in Hawaii don't think you have too much to worry about but hey if you know anyone in your neck of the woods from Hawaii then there may be your guy

Back