I have to rant

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
I put a 10 gal fish tank with accessories on craigslist about three weeks ago. It has a lit, light, rocks, sunken ship, heater and you know what these cost. A lot more then 20$ I was asking. This guy just call's my cell and ask if I still have the fish tank? Yes, I do. Will you take less? I said "no". He ask a 2nd time, I said "No, that is a deal and I'll keep it before I go less". Ok, he hangs us! He immediately sends me an text message from his 808-232-8037 cell phone that simply said "FU". I have never had that happen and it just runs all over me! People are so rude! Sorry, felt the need to tell the story! I should call him back and tell him to :moon: but I'm not that way! LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry man that is funny not laughing at you but at the other guy and him acting like a 10 year old

$20.00 is a Great Deal

Just send him back a text saying ( GO FISH YOURSELF ) :laugh:

I didnt even know you could get the sunken ship for under $20... That is a great deal! Good luck!

I have 3 pens a copy of the picture I posted from the paint shop and 1/2 used post it note pad... sounds good to me... you? seller pays shipping! and I get a clean desk to put the fish tank!

See, you guys put a smile on my face! It's all good and I can put my AK back up. Better still take my Serquel XR for my PTSD though, just in case he shows up! :laugh::laugh::whistle:

its a scam he will tell you that ill send you the money gram after cashing it and then send the differents to my shipper fck theses people wasteing my time i hate this also when your trying to sell something and you already know its a good deal and then they want to know if you'll take less hell no i won't it will be nice if the obama would crack down on these bull sh;;t fake people like he did with the cop who arrested his brother :beerchug:

Last edited:
it would just be nice for people to realize they are getting a deal and be happy with that instead of wanting everything for damn near nothing or for their garbage!

I work in G4 so I am sure I can find some knives... The busa is in parts right now getting painted... how about pictures of a busa and TF Lightning reup knife? but you still got to pay shipping to APO... deal?

Lets all call him with private numbers and leave annoying messages! Better yet let's go kick his butt!

wait the only fish I really like are the ones that I try to catch... still need to master that one!

i set my mass text to send him a flood of messages from misc numbers every 10 minutes..I hope he enjoys the new number he will be needing...your welcome:laugh:

a new number is more than 20 lol he should have just bought the tank and tell everyone how he got a great deal on it!

I think a bunch of us should send him rude text messages! :whistle:

Back