Word must have spread to z06 owners worldwide

Hayabusa = the only thing that scares Chuck Norris!

Be careful, Mr. Awesome (Hayabusa.org's own Jet Li) showed Chuck Norris everything he knows.. Chuck is scared of the Awesomeness as well...

Hey hey now.... not all of us are D-bags. I actually am not a decal person and only 2 decals made their way onto my Z. Well I guess 3 if you count the little Hwy 129 one. The one for the wife and the BUSA.... And I hate seeing cagers tailgate people on bikes and even worse when they have a phone to their ear. Hell, I will squeeze the car in between them and the bike and jump on the brakes to get them to back off. Guess I figure if they nail me in the azz it can be fixed at their expense and that's no doubt better than if they run over the one on the bike. Because you know a lot of new riders just get scared and don't know what to do when they get a azzhole tailgating them and that's when they make mistakes and end up having bad days. So I guess in a way I try to watch out for other bikes even if I am in a cage myself. Gotta believe in karma.... cause it'll sure bite you in the azz if you don't. :laugh:

And OP....honestly I would have laughed at you if you flicked up the busa tattoo, not because I ran a light or was a douche. But I figure the tat is only as fast as the wearer and if it was driving a honda ....well you know the rest :rofl: I mean what would you have done if he threw back up his arm and it had a Veyron tattoo?? Just sayin...

DSCN6444.jpg

And it wasnt the fact I threw up my tattoo because I was trying to be cool, it was the fact he told me nothing beats a z06.
Posted via Mobile Device

And it wasnt the fact I threw up my tattoo because I was trying to be cool, it was the fact he told me nothing beats a z06.
Posted via Mobile Device

My bad.. you were ok then :laugh: because it doesn't matter what you have there IS ALWAYS something faster!!!

NOt sayinf all z06 drivers are douchebags, this guy was. Its all good
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, I guess being a douche wouldn't be so bad.....I mean look at the position they are in when their life comes to a end !!! Yeah, you may end up in the crapper but what a journey.:rofl:

Disclamer:
And I know someone will turn it around(literally) but that statement would be applied to female application only.

Back