I have to rant now!!

There are some things that I will not deviate from what the Suzuki engineers say.  Minimun chain specifictions, minimum brake pad thickness, minimum SAE for the fluids.

But, the Suzuki engineers state that the Busa comes from the factory set-up for a 165 lb rider.  I guess you need to pick some standard, and that is probably the average rider weight in Japan.  So unless you weigh 165 lbs, by the Suzuki engineers admission, you need to make changes from the factory suspension.  Part of the suspension is the tire pressure. After all, the tires are air springs, more pressure = stiffer, less pressure = softer.  I run 2 lbs less in the rear than up front on my Busa.

BTW, for those who inflate to the sidewall pressure.  That is the maximum pressure the tire can safely be inflated to.  The vehicle manufacturer's recommendations are based on the characteristics of the vehicle and the tire installed needs to be rated for a tire presure higher than the manufacture recomments.  For example, my Eclipse is nose heavy and the recommendation is to run 3 psi more in the front tires than the rear.  My wifes PT Cruiser is more ballanced, and the manufacture's recomendation is to run the same pressure at all 4 corners.  

Hope that helps someone.

Back