Htc droid incredible is incredible!

Curious how it compares to your 3GS ... pros / cons? How does it compare to Motorola's Droid? I'm waiting for Apple's June 7th WWDC to see the new iPhone with OS 4.0.

Last edited:
EVO OR DROID someone tell me. we are Sprint users but My Girl works for Verizon now and we can't choose whether to stay or go?

EVO OR DROID someone tell me. we are Sprint users but My Girl works for Verizon now and we can't choose whether to stay or go?

It depends, what do you currently have? I've got the evo and absolutely love it! It's the best phone I've ever had! I love the screen, 1gb snapdragon processor sick! I also have the HTC Eris which is the lil brother of the incredible and I like it also, it just depends on the coverage in your area! I would love the incredible to if I had it. Same phones different size screens!

I have the incredible and its INCREDIBLE! I just need to find some good apps! Any recommendations? Im on Verizon here in NYC.

Anybody that wants a good camera app look up Vignette in the market. Its fantastic!
Posted via Mobile Device

Evo, I receive mine this wednesday and the fun part is u can broadcast live videos. go to qik.com and look. That nice. I was in Corpus Christi today and transmit live and my syster in PR, she saw everything. Thats awesome.

Got a good friend that has this phone and all the things that it does just blows me away. He is finding out new things that it can do everyday.

i'll concur the incredible is INCREDIBLE. And yes i'll agree it blows the iphone however, i hear there's rumors apple might be making a comeback!

I just got my new HTC Hero yesturday. Its my first smart phone, right now I'm a little overwhelmed with it but I like it. Any tips for a newbie to the tech age:laugh:.

I am the new owner of an Evo, love it.

@DocDrop - Hero is compatible with Unrevoked, get that and it is a temporary way to root your phone and once that is run you can do stuff like free wifi tethering!

Back