Htc droid incredible is incredible!

wuggzwest

Registered
Just got this phone and its amazing! Easily blows away the iphone in my opinion. I also have the iphone 3GS (which is also great). Anyone else get the Incredible? Download any good Applications or have any good tips on the phone. Let me know. Thanks

Just got this phone and its amazing! Easily blows away the iphone in my opinion. I also have the iphone 3GS (which is also great). Anyone else get the Incredible? Download any good Applications or have any good tips on the phone. Let me know. Thanks

+1000!

I just got one as well. Awesome platform! The voice recognition is just silly good, carries right over into the turn by turn navigation. No need for another GPS unit now :cheerleader:

There are multiple useful motorcycle apps too. :thumbsup:

What motorcycle apps did you find? i cant seem to find any and what NAVIGATION app are you using. I need a good one.

What motorcycle apps did you find? i cant seem to find any and what NAVIGATION app are you using. I need a good one.

Most of the motorcycle apps are trip keepers (mileage, recommended stops, notes etc) and there a two really kool accurate lap timers that will record all your info for track days. I'll take a look in a bit and try and get you the names or you can just search.

I use the Nav that that came loaded on my phone. Has the voice recognition.

It is a great phone, I've got the evo which is sprints version on crack, bigger screen and wifi!

I have had a droid fr few months love it. android is awesome. My favorite app is Easytether, 10 bucks and I can easily tether my cell to any pc and have instant 3g internet with no extra cell charge. works great on my lap top on the road.

Yeah I have the Motorola Droid. I'm running bugless beast v1.1 overclocked to 1ghz with the smoked glass theme and wireless tethering. This thing just screams and I get better battery life than stock to boot! Love Android!
Posted via Mobile Device

Looking forward version 2.2 (froyo). It will built in wireless tethering, a faster browser and better performing phone thanks to JIT being enabled. Look for it for nexus1 soon with droid, incredible and the evo following soon after. Then Gingerbread will be released before years end. Google is really on top of things I'm impressed!
Posted via Mobile Device

got the hero from sprint...
it cool.. i like the phone.. needs more memory... afew games and other important apps and its full. every download saves to the phone vise the 8gb card i put in it for MEMORY.hmm..

how much memory does the droid have?

worse case jumping all over the new IPHONE when it sales calm down a bit.. idk about wating in line at midnight for a phone...

How the hell you got an Evo already?

I've been considering the Evo, but it's not out yet...not here at least.

I've had it for a week and a half! I sell cell phones for bestbuy, I got invited to a HTC training and got one for free, just got to get it activated!:please:

Try Handcent for text msg. The one that comes with the phone will not let your phone sleep so it will drain your battery. Lots of great apps.

Back