How to turn a loss into a gain

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
Yesterday, I almost bought N2050's Busa and all the goodies he let go with it...
I was just about an hour late in calling and another friend from Corpus Christi beat me to it and got the bike...
So I was a little disappointed and Linda (Wife) felt sorry for me and made me a deal...
So she told me that if I can wait till the 2007 models come out, and if there is a major change in the Busa for 07, I can keep my 05 Busa and continue to mod it for the drag strip, and, as soon as the 07's hit the showroom floor, I can have one for my daily rider...
Now, in return for me having 2 Busa's, I will need to find a 3rd bike (smaller) for her to learn on, and then buy here the bike of her choice later...
And her choice at this point, after she learns to ride, and is somewhat comfortable on the street and with her riding ability...
Is to have her own Busa...
So, I told her we can get her a Busa (Our 3rd Busa), lower it, and do a few other mods for comfort, and we are ready to ride together, side by side...
Did I say I love my Wife?
Some of you will remember, that she bought the 05 Blue/Silver I now have...
And I did not know about the deal until we were on our way to San Antonio to pick it up last April...
Life is good...
And I do love my Wife

David

cool.gif

Who wouldn't?
biggrin.gif
Just make sure you treat her right and give her all the things she needs!

####! Who wouldn't
laugh.gif
and congrats dude your one lucking mother

youuuuuuuuuuuuu suck!

but my wife is the same way, I could drive up the driveway with anything short of a learjet and she would not give me grief.

Isn't it cool?

I can only imagine... My wife and I love each other dearly, but unfortunately our shared passion doesn't spill over into motorcycles. She sounds like a definite keeper.
smile.gif

dont wait...get her a bike to learn on so the next busa is joint

Back