How much money in mods for my BUSA........

Money in mods for my Busa I spent

• Under $100.00

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • $100 to $200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $200 to $300

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • $300 to $400

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • $400 to $500

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • $500 to $1000

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • $1000 to $2000

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • $2000 to $3000

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • $3000 to $4000

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Over $4000

Votes: 31 30.7%

• Total voters
God I hope my wifee doesn't read this. If you guys go for a period of more than 2days and no post, please call 911 and tell them to launch a search for me. I will probably be chopped up in little pieces and scattered all over the state of Pa.
Posted via Mobile Device

Not alot of a 3 yr period not including tires, oil, k&n cleaner....etc I would say maybe 1,000 - 2,000 trying to payher off first to have more money to hopefully waste on a hair dryer :please:

fortunately my wife does not know the difference between an alien head and an arai so i can get away with more than most:whistle::laugh:

fortunately my wife does not know the difference between an alien head and an arai so i can get away with more than most:whistle::laugh:

I had done so much to Misty and spent a small fortune and when the wife came out all she saw was the ( Tank Pad ) ask me how long I had it and how much it cost :rofl::rofl::rofl: A $15.00 tank pad, Didnt notice the the Chrome Rear sets / Exhaust / Levers / Chrome Grab Bar and Im sure there was more. There is an upside to the wife not liking bikes, It means she doesnt pay enough attention to it that she never noticed the 240 kit.

I had done so much to Misty and spent a small fortune and when the wife came out all she saw was the ( Tank Pad ) ask me how long I had it and how much it cost :rofl::rofl::rofl: A $15.00 tank pad, Didnt notice the the Chrome Rear sets / Exhaust / Levers / Chrome Grab Bar and Im sure there was more. There is an upside to the wife not liking bikes, It means she doesnt pay enough attention to it that she never noticed the 240 kit.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Your a lucky man!

well since i havent been dating her long havent had a chance to really ...formally introduce myself to her .....oh but zora is so hot you can never spend too much on her ...shes the only one that really listens to me:tongue:

Let's just not that much yet but have full Alien Head, PCV, 3-9 extensions, lowering kit, and clutch mod. Maybe just at the 2 grand mark and momma ain't let me spend no more just yet. :whistle:

Not including riding gear, gas, oil, tires, insurance and not including my trailer I've spend about thirteen thousand dollars.

cheers
ken

I'm over 3,000.. If I would've learned to turn a wrench on some of the mods, it probably woulve been half that.

LOL...yea thats more like, but keep going up in the $$$. Then I could have vote more accurately:banghead:

I'm at 13 grand and my bike looks pretty much stock, I'd hate to think what you have sunk into that wild ride of yours.

cheers
ken

Look at the big items,anyone can tell its over $4k easily.Dont need to calculate the rest at all.Too scared to do a full calculation,may have the biggest shock of my life:laugh:

I for got my girl is looking at me right now with a knife in hand:rofl:. That why I bought her a bike so she can catch the mod fever:whistle:. I think she has it or she leading me on???.

arko1.jpg

arko4.jpg

Back