Modifications

Modifications - How much have you spent?

• $0       - $499       Basically Stock

Votes: 140 100.0%
  • $500    - $999       Minor Changes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1,000 - $1,999     Becoming Noticeable

• $2,000 - $2,999     Significant Mods

• $3,000 - $3,999     Attention Grabbing Mods

• $4,000 - $4,999     Becoming Obsessive

• $5,000 - Higher      Redefinning My Busa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
I have kept a spreadsheet of every dime I have spent on my Hayabusa. It is getting scary. So what is the average?

How much have you spent on after purchase modifications?

okay puck. tell me where you got the chrome Suzuki badging that is on your lower fairings.... must... get....

Just created this poll, but not sure if it will let me vote.
The vote buttons are showing for me on all skins. rock.gif

Does it say you have already voted? I just voted and it looks like I am the only one. Try refreshing, it might be a fluke or something. Post if there is still a problem. I do not see anything right now. hmmm.gif

I am checking into a few other problems I see right now, like the emoticons window.

Full D&D pipes -450$
Full Yosh Tit - 625$
Yosh Adj box - 360$-
Adjustable Swing Arm Extensions - 375$
Lowering links - 55$
Reaper Risers/Pair Valve mod - 55$
Lowering Straps - 23$
Undertail & Hugger - 360$
16 Tooth Front Sprocket - 18$
New Chain - 240$
Yellow Box - 95$
Indiglo Gauges - 127$
Center Stand - 104$
Disc locks - 35$
Painted Side Panels - 117$
6.8 Ohm Resistor - 3$
Shinko tire - $140
NOS Controller - $349
NOS kit - $399
Air Shifter/NOS bracket - $568.9
That seems to be about it for now.  I still have some more that I want to get. 4048.90$ so far.  I you count all of the gear that I bought so I could ride the busa
Arai helmet - 400$
Suzuki Jacket - 240$
Suzuki Pants - 140$
Alpinestar boots - 204$
Gloves - 20$
That is another 1004$ so 5052.90$ is the total.

Do all the screens have that black border? What browser/version are you using?
the black border only shows in poll threads, not normal threads. I have checked all the skins from here, and even the Standard Ikonboard Skin is missing the vote buttons.

IE 6.0.2800.1106.xpclient.010817-1148
I have only noticed this since the skin changes, and this is the first time a new poll has started since the changes.

Lets fix it and start the poll over...should be interesting.

I bet Puck got his stuff from Tricktape. They are pricey but have what you need. Nick could also hook you up. I just like Tricktape cause they have pictures.

now on a 6yr old laptop, win95 ie5.5 still nope. sorry to ruin your day Narcissus. rock.gif

if you have icq hit me up.

Well, something somewhere is wrong. Everything looks normal on my end, but I do see some other problems. I will have to ask Dustman later about this since he has done most of the feature upgrades. I see some script window naming issues that I am trying to find.

For now, the only thing I suggest trying is resetting the browser cache.

Well, something somewhere is wrong. Everything looks normal on my end, but I do see some other problems. I will have to ask Dustman later about this since he has done most of the feature upgrades. I see some script window naming issues that I am trying to find.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:tahoma'>Cache and Narcissus broke the board! I am telling!</span></span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:tahoma'>Cache and Narcissus broke the board! I am telling!</span></span>
<table style=filter:flipH>Your not supposed to tell anyone! ssshhhhhh....</table>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back