Modifications

Modifications - How much have you spent?

• $0       - $499       Basically Stock

Votes: 140 100.0%
  • $500    - $999       Minor Changes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1,000 - $1,999     Becoming Noticeable

• $2,000 - $2,999     Significant Mods

• $3,000 - $3,999     Attention Grabbing Mods

• $4,000 - $4,999     Becoming Obsessive

• $5,000 - Higher      Redefinning My Busa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
$0 hump notch (did myself);
$79 (plus tax) on a black and silver Suzuki backpack.

I don't plan to upgrade anything, unless it breaks... But, unlike fatroy, I am not worried about the bike and wrecks... I like her just the way she is.

BTW - if some of you others had the black/grey color you prolly wouldn't need to make mods either. Just a thought.
tounge.gif

Hmmmmmmmmm, Only had the bike about 10 weeks and have already spent close to $3000.00 if I'm adding right, and there's still more to come.

Nobody informed me of this when I bought it................. rock.gif

End of the month will show about 6k. Wouldn't have guessed it when I bought the bike, but it just sort of happened!biggrin.gif

i started off really lucky-got my bike with 16/42 combo, ZG dbl-bbl, HMFs, n PCIIIr on it-can you say 'Destiny?'
so of course after like two months i'm already looking for new mods...
so far im only in the $3k range, but if the deal for BSTrims gets "approved"-im headed for $5+, and after painting & powdercoating this winter...i dont even wanna think about it. SHOCKED.gif

Good thing about the greatest motorcycle barely changing for nine years is that there is always something that you can do to it because there is so many after-market parts and up-grades. Or is that a good thing? tounge.gif

Is it still a low budget Busa if you have spent more than 5g's on it? whistling.gif

We need a 20K choice, or at least I do........
I don't think gear should be included, just hard parts and not consumables like tires and oil changes. Funny thing is, a lightly moded busa will draw just as many stares as a $30K busa so I hope the money spent is worth it to the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back