Best Modifications

The two best mods I made to mine was the Pryamid Plastic DB and cutting the mud flap and rear turn signals off.

Busa_side.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The integrators look great on a Busa. I bought one at Road Rider for around $60-70? You have to be comfortable with cutting and soldering wires.

After cutting all of the rear fender off except 1" in the back to bolt on the license holder bracket, the sides were removed too including the part where the stock turn signals mount. I replaced the signals with Lockhart Philips "Short stock arrow" signals. They are tiny and the stock is small enough to mount on the back undertray right below the rear blue colored fairing. They are hooked up in parallel to the tail lights. So when the turn signal is on, the turn signal and the same side tail light bulb both blink. Looks great. This integrator also flashes both brake light bulbs when you step on the brakes. This really gets attention.

Be warned that the integrator won't flash if the front turn signal bulbs are disconnected or replaced with LEDs. The Integrator doesn't like LEDs at all. Because of that I had to use titanium coated bulbs in my Clear Alternatives front signals to hide the amber color. If you have a Clear Alternatives tail light lens, you can use titanium coated red bulbs in stead of LEDs. They are invisible until you step on the brake.

cut that fender off in the 1st 3 days of owning the bus.
throttle meister (1 week)
gel seat( 2 weeks)
gsx1k pegs(2 weeks)
genMar handlebar risers(3 weeks)
lower the front (1.5" 4 weeks)
lowering links, lower rear(2" 4 weeks)
jcs adjustable kickstand(4 weeks)

all easy mods....and make it looks fuggin schweeeeeeeeeet

got a pcIIIr and bde gen 3 on the way...gonna install them this winter...

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066789843 -->

Back