How much money in mods for my BUSA........

Money in mods for my Busa I spent

• Under $100.00

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • $100 to $200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $200 to $300

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • $300 to $400

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • $400 to $500

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • $500 to $1000

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • $1000 to $2000

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • $2000 to $3000

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • $3000 to $4000

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Over $4000

Votes: 31 30.7%

• Total voters
I think he asking us to say how much we have wasted on the other woman as my wife likes to say ...:laugh:

Enough in mods and parts to buy a new bike over again. I feel like I need a version of Busa AA. Hi, My name is Eric and I am a busaholic!

"but honey the Marchesinis were cheaper than a shrink and I feel a whole lot better, really I do !"

"but honey the Brocks is a safety related item and will let others know where I am , honest "

"but honey those Pazzo levers make it easier and safer for me to ride, honest"

She doesnt believe it anymore !

She did not believe either that a turbo will get me home quicker so we can spend more time together.....:banghead:

"but honey the Marchesinis were cheaper than a shrink and I feel a whole lot better, really I do !"

"but honey the Brocks is a safety related item and will let others know where I am , honest "

"but honey those Pazzo levers make it easier and safer for me to ride, honest"

She doesnt believe it anymore !

She did not believe either that a turbo will get me home quicker so we can spend more time together.....:banghead:

:laugh:

A poll isn't for 21 questions. If you got a deal on parts feel free to post of what you paid. Otherwise it appears your poll is asking what others have paid in mods. If that's the case then as stated above, your numbers need some serious adjusting. One mod alone and your last figure is already far away, then there's the prior 2 years of modding. :laugh: Like Dr E, I'd say at least another bike, probably a bike and a few seasons worth of tires and gas is more like it. Is it worth it? Heck yes!! :rulez:

On actual mods not that much all I have is an undertail, white gauges, an undertail...

Now if add what i spent on it fixing from the accidents thats just something I try not to add up an think about :whistle:

And as for the family & friends that want me to get rid of it an get a VTX or a 109 :laugh:
never going to happen :moon:

I think I am at least 6k for the latest mods...Probably another 3k with riding gear and bags before that...no wonder I am getting the look...and the chilly-willies some nights:laugh: 2hip

Did I mentioned that I have removed the loaded 45 with hollow points from the bedside drawers?:rofl::rofl:2hip

I really don't have that much done to mine but I am sitting right about $4500.

Pashnit- You either cheated or won, not sure which.:poke: Its a "buisness" expense, but c'mon, its not work:laugh: Defiently the beast accounting of parts id say.:bowdown:

Back