How much motorcycling experience before buying the Busa?

umairhashmi

Registered
This is the only motorcycle i have ever owned. Well i took the MSF in Jan of 2006 on a sat and sun and bought the bike (a brand 2006 black/grey Busa) on monday :laugh:. Still have it 3 years,15000 miles and zero crashes later. id want a gen2 but money is tight at the moment. What about you guys? What kind of motorcycling experience did you have before buying the busa?

40 years, about 35 bikes.
Started in the dirt, then 1980 got a new Suzuki 1000S, and never looked back.
Love sportbikes, and only Suzuki.

28 years of riding before I got the busa. I also started in the dirt. :thumbsup:

I started with a yamaha yz 80 dirt bike when I was 10. At age 17 I bought a ninja 600r and sold it for a fzr 600 yamaha that I got into too much trouble with and had to get rid of it also. Then about 15 years later and not owning anything after the yamaha I made the best decision ever, I also bought a 2006 blk/gray busa(it also has 15000 miles)on Dec. 22 2005.:beerchug:

Some may think i am crazy but my first bike was a 2007 Kawasaki 600 I had for four months before buying a 2008 blue/gold hayabusa.
I have only been riding about a year.
I am 45 years of age and the busa fits me perfect.:thumbsup:
ImageShack Links Do Not Work
I sure wish spring would get here:whistle:

when I was 12 yrs old
1962 piaggio
125 yamaha enduro
350 honda dirt
scat tracker

then to the streets
1972 kawi triple HD 500cc two stroke Wheeeeeee!
1982 kawi LTD
198? Honda Magna w/ shaft drive
1996 600cc Bandit - this is the bike that really sold me on Suzuki.
2009 Gray/Silver Hayabusa named DOT.
I only look back to see where I have been, not to regret where I haven't

I started riding in 2002 with a Honda cbr f4i 600. Sold it in 2005 due to money crunch. Bought a GSXR750 (great bike) in 2007. Bought 2008 Busa a year later. Best bike of the three.

I am 61...got my 1st bike (Bug Engineering "Flea", Clinton 2 stroke minibike) FIFTY YEARS AGO at 11 yrs old. Since then 71 motorcycles (I actually have them all written down on a napkin somewhere!). Sure wish I kept em all. Raydog

first bike was a 2001 Honda 600 F4i I bought new, had it for about a year then sold it. Went bikeless till the end of 2007 when I bought the Busa. Best bike ever! :thumbsup:

I am 61...got my 1st bike (Bug Engineering "Flea", Clinton 2 stroke minibike) FIFTY YEARS AGO at 11 yrs old. Since then 71 motorcycles (I actually have them all written down on a napkin somewhere!). Sure wish I kept em all. Raydog

You are 61 and you ride a busa? Wow. At 25 i thought im a Older sportbiker considering the fact that here mostly teens and guys in their early 20s have em. Apparently not.

:thumbsup:

You are 61 and you ride a busa? Wow. At 25 i thought im a Older sportbiker considering the fact that here mostly teens and guys in their early 20s have em. Apparently not.
The majority of people here who own busa's are between 35 and late 40's i think.

got my suzuki 400 for 3 years than next is my B@by busa.Never look back or any other bikes since than

Back