A little help here

A little help here - BDay money is eating a hole in my pocket

• HID Set up (6K)

Votes: 29 100.0%
  • PC LCD Panel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Helmet (EXO with Drop down inner visor)

• New Rear Sets

• New Autocom unit

• Rims painted

• new camera set up

• New touring windscreen

• Other - Please list

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to go with the HID's beerchug.gif just got back from my first night ride with mine and IT WAS AWESOME!!! i could actually see!

Go with the night-sun, brudda!

Or perhaps a billet slave cylinder/sprocket cover?

If you're still having a difficult time deciding, just sent the $$ to me - I'll have no difficulty spending it for ya! laugh.gif

How 'bout a contribution to your IRA?

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist!

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

OK, I'm a Libra, and I can't make up my mind to vote.. I might in a couple days, so here is my thoughts.

The HID is the bomb. Nice and bright to be seen by all. Nothing wrong with being visible, and being able to see.

BUT...

With all those mods, and to have the original rearsets, is like having a Porche and NOT tinting the windows.

So either one of those... smile.gif

I had to vote for the new lid... can't never have enough gear! wink.gif

(LadyHawk @ Aug. 07 2007,08:04) OK, I'm a Libra, and I can't make up my mind to vote.. I might in a couple days, so here is my thoughts.

The HID is the bomb. Nice and bright to be seen by all. Nothing wrong with being visible, and being able to see.

BUT...

With all those mods, and to have the original rearsets, is like having a Porche and NOT tinting the windows.

So either one of those...  smile.gif
I know the feeling here... I am with you Brenda!

HID kit is now in the works...

(MC MUSTANG @ Aug. 07 2007,11:50) HID kit is now in the works...
you won't regret it beerchug.gif the only problem i had last night was that i am used to running to the limits of my lights at night- want to be able to slow down or stop if i see deer, dogs, gravel, etc. before i hit them...last night, i was easing along, glanced down, and realized i was almost doubling the speed limit...it's great that i could see well enough to do that but still stupid to be running that fast not long after sundown with so many animals traveling this time of year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back