• TiForce Titanium or Bungo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pearlbusa

Donating Member
Registered
Okay Fellas, I know there are alot of different tastes out here but I have been stumped for days on this. I am in line for a full system. I need to order by tomorrow night to try to get it by Friday or Saturday to install. Okay, I like loud and I get that from the HMF but I do not hear anything other than loudness about the HMF what about performance? Akrapovic is nice but pricey. Yoshimura is the old classic. Muzzy is okay and I hear alot of good things about the TiForce. I know it sounds like I already know but I would like to hear from you guys who maybe had more than one and what you think is the best exhaust. Also if anyone has a picture of the TiForce Bungo could you post it? Thanks guys this will help me out alot. I have used Yoshimura and Akrapovic before and looking for something different this time.

TIFORCE!!!!!!
sorry no pics, I like the new canister
but not to sure about the bends in the pipe

my Busa has the Sumo on it

You forgot the most important one. A lot of good things heard about BDE Hindle

I never got into hindle. I had a buddy who had it on an older bike and it sounded pretty good. By all means though is it a good system does it offer performance gains and loud noise.

i love the looks of a HMF, but since i can get a yoshi tri-oval for $500 (local), im gonna settle for the yoshi till i feel like getting the HMF.

Get a stepped Hindle system from me. Great HP, sound and a good price.
(It's the same as a BDE)

HMF, I have them and love them

<!--EDIT|Cykill
Reason for Edit: "Added Pic"|1153270508 -->

STEVEN_001a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back