Ti force full titaniun exhaust

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I was thinking about putting this system on,a little pricey but ya only live once.Or I was gonna go with a hMF single high.
What good/bad can anyone say about the ti force,loud/power,anything..
thanks

I ran them on my 04 R1 and I just got them yesterday for my busa. I will be putting them on this weekend. The build quality is great. I will let you know about the sounds and power once I put them on. I love Tiforce and I wouldnt run anything else. Just personal choice.

X

I Love my Ti-Force (Sumo) High Mount full system!!!

my mechanic was pretty impressed with it too. He's very pro about Acrapovic (installed several of them), but he said that the build quality and fit of my Ti-Force (first he's ever installed) was on par with Acrapovic, which is great because it was far less expensive.

The fit on the sumo is EXCELLENT. They've corrected the fitting issues the earlier versions had. Also the sound is VERY cool. Low throaty rumble below 4500 and a screaming/roaring banshee above to redline.
tounge.gif

It also really cleans up the look of the Busa.

See pic below.

KOH0010.JPG

I wish the Sumo existed when I was pipe shopping way back when or else I would have bought it over my Akrapovich
mad.gif

I Love my Ti-Force (Sumo) High Mount full system!!!

my mechanic was pretty impressed with it too.  He's very pro  about Acrapovic (installed several of them), but he said that the build quality and fit of my Ti-Force (first he's ever installed) was on par with Acrapovic, which is great because it was far less expensive.

The fit on the sumo is EXCELLENT.  They've corrected the fitting issues the earlier versions had.  Also the sound is VERY cool.  Low throaty rumble below 4500 and a screaming/roaring banshee above to redline.  
tounge.gif

It also really cleans up the look of the Busa.

See pic below.
Nice looking pipe! Got any Sound files?

Back