Ti force high mounts..

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
I was wondering if you can keep the Passenger peg when you use the Ti force High mount exhaust. I was looking through a catalog, and it looked like the ti force on the busa let you keep the peg, but I want to be sure. I'm looking at picking one up.

It brings it's own passenger peg. It's fit is a little higher than the oem.

It brings it's own passenger peg. It's fit is a little higher than the oem.
cool.gif
thanks.

well, I thought about high mount one time (was Yoshi with double tips...) but they(stealership) wouldn't recommended...cuz, if you get the passenger in the future, it will get the scratch the heck out of em, even if you put the pegs in em...said forget it...
rock.gif

Ai'nt too worried about scratchin Titanium... plus, I don't ride 2 up... just a incase a future GF wants to ride thing.
wink.gif

The main reason for a high mount is because GMbusa and I went out riding in some twisties, and GM was behing me (of course, lol) and said I was about an inch from dragging pipe...

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151894938 -->

Ben, you have to remember that the OEM can is a huge round muffler vs your typical Oval aftermarket can. I highly doubt you will drag an aftermarket low mount system. Even if you do, then your leaning that bike way too much and should be leaning your body more.

Ai'nt too worried about scratchin Titanium... plus, I don't ride 2 up... just a incase a future GF wants to ride thing.
wink.gif

The main reason for a high mount is because GMbusa and I went out riding in some twisties, and GM was behing me (of course, lol) and said I was about an inch from dragging pipe...
I see your tearing it up Big-B!!!

Ben, you have to remember that the OEM can is a huge round muffler vs your typical Oval aftermarket can. I highly doubt you will drag an aftermarket low mount system. Even if you do, then your leaning that bike way too much and should be leaning your body more.
good point...

Back