Exhaust System Sale at POWERHOUSE

Do you still have some of these?

I'm on the fence.... it's the rainbow. Can it be stripped or would it have to be painted over?

I think that I might have just one left. I have to check when I open up again on Tuesday. We were sitting on these for a while, and then all of a sudden they got snatched up. I will check Tuesday morning and let you know. And yes, the canister can be painted, powdercoated, anondized, etc . . .

There are only two titanium systems left, if anybody wants one, please let me know as soon as possible . . . thanks.:whistle:

There is now only ONE Ti Force titanium exhaust system left! Same deal, $650 to your door, FREE SHIPPING!:laugh:

The MINUTE a get a smoking deal on ANY exhaust - slip ons or full - for a Gen 2 Busa, you guys will be the FIRST to know . . . I promise!!!:poke:

We are now sold out on these particular titanium pipes. Sorry to all who inquired and missed out! Fastcurrey, I tried to respond to your PM, but your board settings apparently do not allow you to receive any. Thanks to all who purchased.

In response, POWERHOUSE will strive to post more deals on exhaust systems for both the Gen 1 and Gen 2 as they become available.
Stay tuned!:whistle:

I appreciate the update, i need to be a bit quicker next time.

Cheers :beerchug:

Thanks Frank!

For anyone who doesn't know, these guys are AWESOME to deal with. Friendly, supportive, stand behind their stuff. They've earned a loyal customer out of me. When It's time to go turbo shopping I know where I'm goin.

Back