High mount exhaust on gen 1 busa help!!

NINESCLUB

Registered
I am just wondering if anyone has an experience with a high mount full system on a gen 1 busa.

I know hindle makes the pipes for brocks and they do a nice product.

Just wondering how the fitment is? Would it peel paint on the rear cowl, would I need to relocate the passenger pegs ( I do a lot of 2-up). And if there is a horsepower difference between low and high mount

The "high mount" you're questioning uses the passenger peg hangers as the mount perches for the cans. No problems with paint and the cans hang plenty low enough for passenger clearance.' If you meant an "undertail" mount like on some of the Ducati's....I don't think anyone makes those for the Busa! Hindle and Brocks both good choices!!

Just loose fit everything while installing and tighten per instructions. It will save you alot fo headache if you decide to install them. Seen few people claim they don't fit correct and it is simply likely they tightened as they went. Same goes for a few aftermarket exhausts. People melted their farings at the bottom not installing correctly. Heat shielding is your friend if you are unsure of possible melting problem. Can be bought at local auto parts store. Should have no issues at the tail section, unless it not install correctly.

High mounts have a nice look to them on Gen1's

Can't find my pictures right now but I had the HMF dual high mount on my 05.. Looked and sounded awesome.

Back