Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is from the pink! taping, it airs on 9-13

hayabusa.jpg

kail rode it to the end of the track  b4 each run
Uh......Are you walking now or what?  poke.gif
i hear that ? all the time. rich is the host, his brother kail is the guy who rides to the end of the track and says who won by how much. here in the stl they filmed 4 episodes. they asked for bikes to use in the episodes for kail to use. so i vol. my bike for the first episode.

The Hindle and the Brock pipe are one in the same, just a new Badge (emblem) thats all.

he sat on it and said "wow!  ill have to get me 1 of these"

i said there nice
cool.gif  very nicely done, bold but the "get out of my way now bold" I like it!
still had a lady yesterday just about run me on top of the concrete median while she was switching lanes. didnt see me till my hand was out, like what the hell are you doin, i could almost touch the window. then im pointing to my bike like you cant see this bright orange beast. she just wouldnt look over.

I have the 4-2-1 Hindle full system, PCIII, Custom mapped, and TRE. Dyno'd at 179 rear wheel. I like the sound of the Hindle. Not too loud like some Harleys are, but doesn't go "weeeeeee" either. Has a nice throaty sound to it. I like the look of the Yosh the best and if I ever change out, I will go back to duels for the look and most likely Yosh at that. Anyone have any experience with D&D?

anyone using a M4 Full system exhaust. I just picked up a 2000 busa. It came with the M4 and PCII. The gearing is super high, running a 36 in the rear. Is that crazy or what? All in all I love the bike, its turly a bad ass bike.

(Shanling @ Sep. 09 2006,21:02) I have the 4-2-1 Hindle full system, PCIII, Custom mapped, and TRE. Dyno'd at 179 rear wheel. I like the sound of the Hindle. Not too loud like some Harleys are, but doesn't go "weeeeeee" either. Has a nice throaty sound to it. I like the look of the Yosh the best and if I ever change out, I will go back to duels for the look and most likely Yosh at that. Anyone have any experience with D&D?
D&D are LOUD!!! Very obnoxius in my opinion. Hindle sounds MUCH better.

All systems are close to = depending on who's mapping it. You will see 1 to 2 hp difference in them. Each bike is different and each map is a little different depending what type of ridding you do. Buy any that was mentioned on this board and you will be happy. IMO

If you look at each system, they are close in make.

After looking all over the internet and talking to many different shopt to get opinions, I bought the TiForce from Charles at StreetnTrack. I cannot wait for it to get here so I can start the sickness to a new level!!

From my research the TiForce Sumo is the lightest I've found at 9 pounds. The Akra with the carbon can is 12 pounds. Weight was my first concern cause its easier for me to buy lighter stuff than to workout, miss badass food and take the weight off myself!!

Thanks again Charles for a great deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back