Best Full System Exhaust

It really depends on the type of riding you will be doing.

I've got a complete Brock's Alien Head setup. It's truly a race exhaust. Great flow-through and with an airbox mod you can cram as large of an amount of air through it as possible (other than adding boosting options). I love it. The only downside I can see for some is the noise. It's not quiet! I keep the baffle in mine all the time (as I don't drag race). I really doubt this setup would pass a noise inspection test. I can promise you it won't pass an emissions test.

No cornering problems with this setup. It's short and tight enough you're dragging pegs before the exhaust. :rant:

Honestly exhaust systems depend on what your looking for in the end..if you have any questions give me a call and we can get you what you need...

503-663-3278

Honestly exhaust systems depend on what your looking for in the end..if you have any questions give me a call and we can get you what you need...

503-663-3278

bro..

how much does a Muzzy Full system like this cost?

- 2003 Hayabusa Muzzy Carbon Slip on Sound Bite[/url]

price in Singapore Dollar (S$)[/COLOR]
:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I put the Tsukigi Canon on with the reduced insert and I dyno'd 172.00 on my 34th pull, Motor is stock other than the b&m and small box. tuner Chris at MotoGPwerks in Orange, CA

TI Force 4-2-1-2 Full System Polished w/ Chrome Tips - 380mm

Their slipons are good don't get me wrong but the full system is off the chain, increased HP and real sickening sounds. Don't forget to get your bike tuned with this system and map'd. Not to mention it looks very good and real clean, and is also very easy to clean :)

Last edited:
This is probably way too late... and i can't beleive that i didn't see it in this thred...

i am a huge fan of Hindle... i think they sound the best.. Throaty when cruising... and screams real nice when you open her up!

When I had my top end done by Carpenters they swore by the dyno results they get from Ti Force so thats the way I went, I have to Say its AWESOME :cheerleader: not to loud in low end but when your on it it screams nice n loud, If you go ti force high mount make sure you buy an extra peg relocating kit to mount on the other side or your passenger pegs will be way way off, just flip it over and run a bolt thru from the back its easy enough, and safer to have the passenger pegs even.
tiforce.jpg

Last edited:
When I had my top end done by Carpenters they swore by the dyno results they get from Ti Force so thats the way I went, I have to Say its AWESOME :cheerleader: not to loud in low end but when your on it it screams nice n loud, If you go ti force high mount make sure you buy an extra peg relocating kit to mount on the other side or your passenger pegs will be way way off, just flip it over and run a bolt thru from the back its easy enough, and safer to have the passenger pegs even.
tiforce.jpg
Excellent choice!

I got a full muzzy it 4-2-1 but its a bit louder that the video posted i love it and wouldnt change...ive never seen and hp results with it cause ive yet to dyno my bike and have it tuned

Most of the full systems give comparable power gains, some give it to you in different areas though. It really boils down to what level of sound you like, what looks the best to you, where you want your power delivered at, what you can afford etc :laugh:
The real question is whats the best full exhaust for YOU ;)

Brock's Alien head. Do the air box mod, pair valve removal. Add a PC3. Your ready to rock. Their are additional mods but they all cost$$$. Do your self a favor when you install your system. Remove the radiator.

Back