Full exhaust system on a Gen II

RX1Jim

Registered
Hello folks,

I am planning on putting an Akrapovic full exhaust system on my 09 GenII. I want to install the system with the dual carbon fiber cans. I originally wanted to install the TiForce system but they stopped making the carbon fiber cans. My 09 GenII is black and I like the way the carbon fiber looks against the back paint.

I found two suppliers who claim to stock the Akrapovic system, Motomummy and Indysuperbikes. Both suppliers list a really good price for the system. What is the word on these suppliers: reputable, deliver on time, no hassles, etc.?? I'd also prefer to buy them from a sponsor of this site if they can supply them.

Thanks!!!

Jim

Got my Akra race 4-2-1 for $ delievred $1060, Indysuperbikes beat next best by $200, talked to them and they were good to deal with. Took a week to get here to Fla. I seen that dual Akra CF pipe on a zx 14, is a nice pipe but expensive, think I seen $1600 when pricing.

I got my Akrapovic full dual with cf cans from MotoMummy.com last September for $1555 shipped(prices have since went up). I also ordered from MM a couple other times and I have never had any issues.
As far as I know MM stocks little to no inventory, so it can take a couple weeks to get your order. Their customer service and prices are very good though and I'de have no problems buying from them again. I've still yet to find anyone who can beat their prices on Akrapovic exhausts either.:beerchug:

Back