How fast have you gone ?

Okay...I hold the distinction of being the SLOWEST Busa rider. I haven't gone over 40 MPH yet. Keyword being "yet". Still getting used to it and only have 17 miles on it. Dang Illinois weather refuses to co-operate, so I'm not getting much riding in. Supposed to have a heatwave of 60 degrees, so I'll get out today. Maybe I'll even hit 50MPH!!!

Okay...I hear that laughter...NOW CUT THAT OUT!!!
biggrin.gif

Dep

You would be amazed at how fast you can get there on a busa and how it doesnt feel very fast until over 150 or so I didnt pick my head up over the screen just tucked my left elbow in and caught them with my elbow Let off gas slow and grabbed them at 65 or so. At 180 Mph do you think that helmet will help
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? I usually where helmet but we had just come across the border of having to wear helmets all the time to Maine if you want to wear one so we took them off for a while. The oppurtunity aroze there didnt seem to be any danger so I took the shot (Top Gun) hehe

rock.gif

have 1200 miles on my 03 and decided to let her breathe for a minute. 155 on the speedo so i guess thats 168 on the black and gray. Oh, what a feeling.

175 indicated on speedo, just got a Garmin eTrex two days ago, Ill let you know what the difference from indicated to gps is. Yosh RS3 slipons and TRE everything else is stock(well I guess the silver/grey gives me an advantage being the fastest color)

Oh I forgot to mention that I am about 4950ft above sea level and about an hour south of Tucson, lots of open roads

178.6 mph my top speed I didn't know about garmin gps. Iv'e got to get one I just had my buddie who is a state troper clock me with his radar gun!
laugh.gif

Well, last night I ran the speedo upto a c-hair short of 180 (about 179)... After speedo error adjustment that comes to 166+-

I found a stretch of straight road 2 miles long where you can see the whole stretch and got into it. Brought my buddy with the F3 along and he topped between 140 and 145. I let him take off first and when I passed him, my speedo was reading 165... Hehehe. He said he felt like he was sitting still and my bike was so noisy it scared him.

I had to stop at 179 'cause a bozo in a BIG pickup pulled out nice and slow infront of me.

Man that was cool. Must go back soon.

BTW - the rain had just cleared up, so the road was "mostly" dry and the temp was around 60... 700+- feet above sea level.

Cheers!

Hit 150 last Saturday, not fully broken in yet. Is it just me, but do BMW's and Porches seem to slow down when your around???

Once a week I always go as fast as the busa can go. On mine I don't really know (O3 speedo) but a friend of mine with a 00 busa told me 350 km/h wich is 310 chrono.

did 204mph on my 2000' model incl turbo...
that was at a drag track just outside of london...
177mph with the girlfriend on the back...had to slow down for traffic..

2002 model only 190mph or there abouts..just off the clock........

175 on the speedo
mad.gif

not angry, that the face I was doing cuz my helmet has pressing so hard on my forehead.
Getting to doubble bubble install soon

175, yesterday chasing down my buddy on his kawa Z1000. He said he was at 145 and I came by him like a freight train. Had to shut it down due to the road, or we would have gone to the limiter...not a shake or wobble.

Back