How fast have you gone ?

To the stops in 6th gear on a long straight California back road and she was pulling real strong and was reading 180 but I'm not sure what the actual speed was. Where can I get the yellow box so I can get my speedo accurate.

150 to real in a gxsr600... this kid blew by me thinking he was going to tear the busa up... down shifted and tore him a new a$$..... he never saw me coming.... what is wrong with these people???

Too many times to count, but best @ 10,500 rpm w/stock gearing and a little tail wind... ~195mph. Of course the speedo was indicating well above that.

wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

I've run mine up to 185 indicated. Don't blink or you'll miss something...hehe.

6:15 am 4 mile straight with new pavement, zero traffic. low 60's temp.

Jay

wow.gif

wow.gif

Hmmm around 55mph on the freeway. Nah I had her up to around 135 on a 4 lane freeway about noon one day. Great road long straight no cops. Bike has way more even at that speed she was pulling like a race horse on the back stretch

LAST NIGHT A GROUP OF US RODE AND I HIT 175 INDICATED ON THE SPEEDOMETER...THE BIKE JUST FELT AWESOME, STILL WANTED TO GO FASTER.

EARLY MORNING AT ABOUT 3AM ON A FOUR LANE HWY.
FELT AWESOME.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

145 mph indicated on the speedo - two lane road in the Sierras North of Lake Tahoe - backed off when traffic appeared up ahead. Did not want to go to jail if it was a CHP with radar.

Kent

I think I hit the limiter today. Showed 175 6th gear at about 9800 RPM 16/42 gear. I wasnt there for long due to traffic. Yellow box installed. Shows the right miles when checked by highway mile markers I havent checked it with GPS yet.
Speedo errors are a precentage error so when your off say 3 mph at 60 mph you will be off 6 mph at 120 and so on as you go up.

ive backed off of it at 170 coming up the 71 frwy from corona to pomona then on the claifornia speedway front straight.. i dont know how fast it was but i redlined 4th gear then had to slow down for the corner.

Pegged the speedo long before the limiter kicked in 6th. Don't really know how fast I was goin'.

I hook up with a good group of guys often as I can. They ride every week. We cruise 140-150 with several rollons to the limiter. Blackbirds, Ninjas, several liter class bikes. It's a blast. We go 200-300 miles depending on our moods. There is usually 20 or more bikes. They don't all run up front though. Just us big bikes.

Back