How fast have you gone ?

My 2013 600rr which I had before my Busa I topped out at 157 mph. I held it for a bit and she just seemed to have nothing left. First and second gear the 600rr would pull hard, third girl she still was showing she had steam but by 110-120 mph, the pull would diminish dramatically! It was a much slower climb from that point. My 2006 hayabusa I have hit 165-170 mph Indicated which I’ve only owned a month and I’m still getting familiar with it. The Busa just goes to that speed with no problem! I’d rip second to third, grab 4th look and boom, like magic at 160 plus lol. It’s absolutely incredible how fast these things are!

My 2013 600rr which I had before my Busa I topped out at 157 mph. I held it for a bit and she just seemed to have nothing left. First and second gear the 600rr would pull hard, third girl she still was showing she had steam but by 110-120 mph, the pull would diminish dramatically! It was a much slower climb from that point. My 2006 hayabusa I have hit 165-170 mph Indicated which I’ve only owned a month and I’m still getting familiar with it. The Busa just goes to that speed with no problem! I’d rip second to third, grab 4th look and boom, like magic at 160 plus lol. It’s absolutely incredible how fast these things are!
Deceptively fast is a term used by my brother when he rode mine...

Speedometers lie, get to an LSR event and get yourself a certified speed in a safe environment... :thumbsup:

Back