Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would rather have an all yellow with a black kanji

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rongotti

Registered
I think I am 100% going with it, I am prepared for a lot of negative comments on it though. I love being the minority personally, the more people that would hate on it the happier it would make me smile.gif hahaah. Just wanted to feel yall out on it

I think it looks fine.

Not for me but hey, it's a BUSA!

They have to catch you to give you the negative comments. biggrin.gif race.gif

Personally, it isn't my favorite, the blue is too light... oh and moved to polls - smile.gif

You missed "It's Cool, If your Papa Smurf."

Blue is Good though, No worries. Hell at least it's not lipstick red or yellow.... wow.gif

Looks good, wouldnt be my first choice.

Dont see that option, and black and yellow are for bumble bees!

....the right amount of bumblebees will do ya in too! Wu-Tang and the KillaBees!

I like the blue. I'd definitley rock the all yellow w/ black kanji and call it QueenBee just for you heavy! laugh.gif

To light of a blue. A little darker and I would be OK with it. Makes you wonder who they test these colors one before deciding on going into production with them???

bikes are very personal, buy what you want not what everyone thinks.

(BiG-T @ Oct. 04 2006,16:01) ....the right amount of bumblebees will do ya in too!  Wu-Tang and the KillaBees!

I like the blue.  I'd definitley rock the all yellow w/ black kanji and call it QueenBee just for you heavy!  laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

I for one cant wait to see it in person... only then will i decide on if i will trade in or not...

blue07busa.jpg

If Suzuki came out with a solid_Busa: - We would get comments like...

Yellow: Its to much Yellow, Looks lie an egg-yolk, looks like a lemon

Green: Its to much Green, Looks like a Kawi, looks like the Grinch, Big Booger Busa, looks grouchy

Pink: Its to much Pink, Wheres Barbi, So does Ken ride Beotch, Pink Lemonade, Suzuki give you High-heels with ur purchase

Purple: Its to much Purple, Is that an English Royalty bike, Got matching pants and some red shoes to go with that, is it a plum

Silver: Its to much Silver, Did Coors Light sponsor your purchase, A darker/lighter shade would have been better

Black: Its to much Black, Its so Black, Its been done before, Black is so basic, Best color when its clean - but its dirty right now

And the color list and comments go on and on.... Hey, is the Blue sorta Smurfish, quite possibly, but before the smurfs that shade of blue existed, and it was that shade of blue that made the mean Mr. Gargamel-Kawasaki Green with Envy. It's a Busa for gosh sake, and it doesn't matter what color you get - there are still going to be Busa haters, and some will call the bike inferior....and until you stop posing at the Taco Bell late at night with your spankin new Icon gear on...... and you learn how to twist the throttle properly,....than and only than will the Busa shine, and the only color they will see is the faint glow of your bright red tailight getting dimmer by the milisecond - won't matter what color your Busa is. Have a nice day!

(Valium @ Oct. 31 2006,19:51) If Suzuki came out with a solid_Busa:  - We would get comments like...

Yellow: Its to much Yellow, Looks lie an egg-yolk, looks like a lemon

Green: Its to much Green, Looks like a Kawi, looks like the Grinch, Big Booger Busa, looks grouchy

Pink: Its to much Pink, Wheres Barbi, So does Ken ride Beotch, Pink Lemonade, Suzuki give you High-heels with ur purchase

Purple: Its to much Purple, Is that an English Royalty bike, Got matching pants and some red shoes to go with that, is it a plum

Silver: Its to much Silver, Did Coors Light sponsor your purchase, A darker/lighter shade would have been better

Black: Its to much Black, Its so Black, Its been done before, Black is so basic, Best color when its clean - but its dirty right now

And the color list and comments go on and on.... Hey, is the Blue sorta Smurfish, quite possibly, but before the smurfs that shade of blue existed, and it was that shade of blue that made the mean Mr. Gargamel-Kawasaki Green with Envy. It's a Busa for gosh sake, and it doesn't matter what color you get - there are still going to be Busa haters, and some will call the bike inferior....and until you stop posing at the Taco Bell late at night with your spankin new Icon gear on...... and you learn how to twist the throttle properly,....than and only than will the Busa shine, and the only color they will see is the faint glow of your bright red tailight getting dimmer by the milisecond - won't matter what color your Busa is. Have a nice day!
I guess he doesnt like the blue... poke.gif biggrin.gif tounge.gif

(From the deep dark archived thread department)
I just saw one in person and i have to say either my monitor is set wrong or who ever does the web site for zuki should be whipped! The all blue 07 is sweet. It has a deep candy apple effect. Ironically its identical to the ART cans i got and now my wheels that match

Looks better in person than on Suzuki website, but not my bag of tea... Rather have Yellow than that... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back