Hmmmmmmmm

See if this works

===================================================================

There we go

d.jpg

Last edited:
Have your wife call her to say you will fix the car. Take your wife with you to keep her in the house. When done call the wife on her cell phone while your sitting in your ca with the engine running so as soon as your wife is in, you drop it in gear and roll out. If you call and go by yourself, your done for.

does she still strip?

Your Scaring me.

However I do know that she left Okla and moved to Cali where she became an actress ( B ) movies.

In case any of you have ever seen the movie ( all american murder ) I did say ( B ) she is the Hooker looking girl screaming at some guy to come out of the house / hotel ( I dont remember ) and turn himself in.

My wife actually rented the movie because she wanted to see her. :laugh:

My wife just called me and asked me to guess who she just got a phone call from,

I dont know

Your old Girlfreind

( Havent heard from her in 10 years )

She said she is having car problems and thought you might be able to help her out. ( 10 Years )

Now the last time I saw her she was stripper at a local strip club and I have to tell you she is hot ( 10 Years )

My wife got her number for me and told me if I wanted to call her it was not a problem, But, Nothing better happen. ( Did I mention she was hot )

Im a weak man, I need support here Org members. Send words of wisdom my way.

Here is a picture of her. ( If this picture does not go through can someone fix it for me, I cant figure out how to make it jpeg )

==========================================================

You poor guy :laugh: This was not permission this was a dare, an you are failing make sure you take pics cause even though nothing happens I am sure it will be EPIC at the end of the day at your home... That is if your key still works when you get home. :rofl:

Last edited:
walk away man it's a better decision. Anyway like you said (10 years) there is no reason to follow up with that considering she hasn't contacted you (in 10 years).

Somethings going on. Unless of course your a daddy and didn't know it (10 years.......... old?:poke: ). It's your decision but man in order for me to be helpful here forget it ever happened, and burn the number if you shred it you can tape it back together :whistle:.

This is definitely one of those situations where "yes" means "no". You know kinda like when then tell us "not to buy them anything for Christmas" and then on Christmas morning she hands you your gift and you have her nothing! Not like that's happened to me or anything. :whistle: Don't do it bro, like someone else said rip it up in front of her and say the past is the past!

Before you rip it up just pass the number to one of your buddies and tell him that he owe's you one! :thumbsup:

Win/Win!

Dude dont open the door! Shred the number in front of your wife! Save face and walk away! Oh.... and dont PM me her number like Dino mentioned! I am happy with the HOT asian girl I am will! :laugh:

Back