Is this legal, or should I even care.

To concur with what was mentioned above.

In my area I have been talking to school teachers who have caught kids as young as 5th and 6th graders in bathrooms doing sexual things (BJ's, all out s e x, etc)

so as mentioned above, get the talk in soon, it is never too early to have the talk, trust no one, monitor everyone.

My 16 year old slipped under the wire. meaning I had the talk with him, but I allowed him to start having a girl friend in my opinion way to early (about 14) and have been regretting it ever since.

I dont plan on allowing my 11 year old to start dating until he is 16 at the earliest.

As odd as alot of you might find this, I am more and more agreeing with my pastors mind set that dating just sets a person up for failing in a marriage.

I am more and more thinking pre-arranged marriages are not all that bad of an idea.

Or waiting until your at least 18 and when two people meet and they are head over heals in love, just get married and then never give up on the marriage.

my advice to the original poster, keep them boys away.. for a long time. and if and when you do let your daughter start dating, dont ever let them be alone. and make sure you get to know the boys parents and make sure you are all on the same page.

bottom line is relationships are for mature people. They are not for kids who are trying to act like adults. because the whole dating thing can lead to adult consequences.

Back