Is this legal, or should I even care.

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Is it legal to lock your daughter into a closet until her 18th birthday and until the Nuns come to take her to the convent, or should I care and do it anyway.

This is my 9 yr old daughter and she was in her room the other day singing the song ( Dont you wish your girlfreind was hot like me, Dont you wish your girlfreind was a freak like me )

I didnt think was going to start for another 6 yrs or so.

==========================================================

000_2631.jpg

Just keep the lines of communication open and be patient. Be a parent, and be proud. She will thank you for it later. Much later. :laugh:

Mine is 8; a few weeks ago my elderly neighbors had their grandchildren for a few days, a 7 year old girl and two 10 year old boys. My daughter came home and told me that one of the boy's said she was "hot"....??? I wanted to go ask him how he'd like eating thru a straw the rest of his life...

Mine is just about to turn 6 and the early signs have started. It's freakin me out too! All I can do is be the best Father I can be I suppose. That and a little bit of praying. :laugh:

In 10 yrs when that door bell rings and lil "Joey" is there to take my daughter out on her 1st date.

He'll remember when I say as they walk out the door.......

"Joey...I have a .45 and a shovel" "Have her home on time"

:laugh:

I went to pick my six year old son up from after school care last week, and he was hugging one of the first grade girls. She came up to me and said "Hi, my name is Hylie and we are in love." Then my son said "YEAH and we are getting MARRIED tomorrow!"

I was speechless, but did want to know who was paying for the nuptials.

Mine is 8; a few weeks ago my elderly neighbors had their grandchildren for a few days, a 7 year old girl and two 10 year old boys. My daughter came home and told me that one of the boy's said she was "hot"....??? I wanted to go ask him how he'd like eating thru a straw the rest of his life...

:rofl:

my 14 yr old looks like she is 17,and has a attitude of a 24 yr old.FML !!0 we are on a rocky road now.

My 8 yr old daughter is starting to talk about boys now. Man it kills me. hey grow up to fast. Be patient and clean your gun when the boys sart coming around. When they're in the other room, just make a few comments to the wife loud enough for the lids to here like if they ever found the last one that came around.

This is my 9 yr old daughter and she was in her room the other day singing the song ( Dont you wish your girlfreind was hot like me, Dont you wish your girlfreind was a freak like me )

You're not alone - my twin 8 year olds sing that too - and something about kissing a girl and liking it. LOL A couple years ago, they were hollering out to "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" :laugh:

:poke: you may wanna turn off the radio.mtv,vh1 and take back any mp3 players she may have and also block her from the internet:laugh:

Jeez, you guys are in serious trouble.

:laugh:

You're makin' me glad I don't have kids. Remembering back to my childhood, I think it's important that they have boundaries, information/education about real life, common sense and respect as human beings. All of that comes from you as parents.

Whatever you do, don't over react to anything. My former boss told me a story about the time his 7 year old daughter came into the kitchen one day and asked, "What does 'f&ck' mean?" Of course, his wife had to peel him off the ceiling but she just answered, calmly, "It means, 'For unlawful carnal knowledg." The kid said, "Oh," and went on her merry way, nonplussed.

My parents treated us kids like property, possessions. Kids are neither of them. They are people. Sure, they are your responsibility and they need you, but certainly, they deserve to be treated well, and taught the necessities of the consequences of their actions, both good and bad.

I'll get off my soapbox. You guys are going to have fun, regardless!

--Wag--

I guess I got off lucky and only raised two boys. They did have full understanding that if they got a girl knocked up, they would get theirs chopped off.

My sister wasn't as lucky. She has two girls and two boys to worry about. Good thing her oldest just got married, so that's one down the easy way. :laugh:

Be patient and clean your gun when the boys sart coming around.

I heard a story I think I will be using some day.

Father is sitting at a table when the girls boyfreind comes in the room, He starts tossing a bullet in the air and catching it, Then he tosses it to the boy, After the boy catches the bullet the Dad says, If you hurt my daughter in any way the next one will be coming at you a whole lot faster.

The girlfriend and I have had many talks about this. I've told her that when the time comes and IF we have a girl, I'm going to feel so bad for her because there won't be any boys coming around and she'l be locked in my house until she gets married. I'm REALLY hoping for boys:please:

Back