Hmmmmmmmm

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
My wife just called me and asked me to guess who she just got a phone call from,

I dont know

Your old Girlfreind

( Havent heard from her in 10 years )

She said she is having car problems and thought you might be able to help her out. ( 10 Years )

Now the last time I saw her she was stripper at a local strip club and I have to tell you she is hot ( 10 Years )

My wife got her number for me and told me if I wanted to call her it was not a problem, But, Nothing better happen. ( Did I mention she was hot )

Im a weak man, I need support here Org members. Send words of wisdom my way.

Here is a picture of her. ( If this picture does not go through can someone fix it for me, I cant figure out how to make it jpeg )

==========================================================

d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just spoke to WarbirdII he said to PM him her number and he would go help her out.:beerchug:

My wife just called me and asked me to guess who she just got a phone call from,

I dont know

Your old Girlfreind

( Havent heard from her in 10 years )

She said she is having car problems and thought you might be able to help her out. ( 10 Years )

Now the last time I saw her she was stripper at a local strip club and I have to tell you she is hot ( 10 Years )

My wife got her number for me and told me if I wanted to call her it was not a problem, But, Nothing better happen. ( Did I mention she was hot )

Im a weak man, I need support here Org members. Send words of wisdom my way.

Here is a picture of her. ( If this picture does not go through can someone fix it for me, I cant figure out how to make it jpeg )

==========================================================

If you want, I can call her :laugh:

PM me the number :whistle:

Yep, take the advice of the other guys here and let THEM call her...if you do, you're doomed :rofl:

Lets not forget that was 10 years ago. I found a newer picture.

6a00d83451b1b869e200e54f1ac0f48833-800wi.jpg

I feel sorry for you buddy---you're damned if you do---and damed if you don't! If you're lucky the past 10 years have not been good to her!:laugh:

hey! I dated her when I lived there! Remember, she likes her knees tickled... and take Misty.

I think your wife is testing you man. Yesterday she tricked you into picking up the kids and today she pulls this stunt. So do tell, what is she punishing you for? :laugh:

NEVER TALK TO OLD GIRLFRIENDS !!! Remember there was a reason that they are OLD GIRLFRIENDS !:rulez:

heh, sell her number on the internet. someone would buy it for 5 bucks.

Back