The wife wants to buy a bike......

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
So the wife informs me she wants to buy a motorcycle this year. She rides my 08 from time to time and she loves it. But then she sees the new bmw and she falls in love, i really want her to buy another busa (she wants the 2011 in white). I tell her that we are a suzuki family and she needs to buy a busa. Any tips that would help me convince her to buy the hayabusa???

test ride the new BMW 1000, then tell me what you think. Ask for the one with all the hop ups, it will blow your mind.

I still love my busa, but i will need a street bike soon, and i am leaning towards that little ditty.

So the wife informs me she wants to buy a motorcycle this year. She rides my 08 from time to time and she loves it. But then she sees the new bmw and she falls in love, i really want her to buy another busa (she wants the 2011 in white). I tell her that we are a suzuki family and she needs to buy a busa. Any tips that would help me convince her to buy the hayabusa???

Tell her the busa comes with a nice diamond ring:whistle:

Interesting dilemma. :laugh:

Has she sat on one, Not sure you will be able to find one you can test ride but I bet its not as comfortable as the Busa.

Thats what i told her, plus she aint going to be goin 100+ anytime so comfort for her would be important. Plus she originally wanted a harley nightrod.......hell no...... so even if she does get the BMW it'll be better than the HD

My friends wife loved being a pile on, then they wanted to ride. Got there endorsements after then bought bikes, did a few comfort mods and then sold them a few months down the road. What ever she gets try an help her to decide whats best for her needs and comfort. then let her get what she wants. :lol: Not like the BMW is going to go to waste if she doesn't ride it:poke: :laugh:

Last edited:
Maybe find a used BMW next spring. Save you some money if she doesnt like it and wants the busa

:poke:so why haven't you gone out and got ger a Busa already?
if my wife said she wanted another bike, she would have it (what ever i decided she should have) the next day. no delays :rulez:
it would make a great early festivus present.

:cheerleader:SURPRISE!! i got you a pretty white Busa! :whistle:

lucky you, i wish my wife would buy a bike. everytime i crank her up she comes running with her gear to jump on lol, but at least she loves to ride with me unlike a lot of wifes...

:poke:so why haven't you gone out and got ger a Busa already?
if my wife said she wanted another bike, she would have it (what ever i decided she should have) the next day. no delays :rulez:
it would make a great early festivus present.

:cheerleader:SURPRISE!! i got you a pretty white Busa! :whistle:

Trust me if i could just go out and buy her one i would, unfortunately we are in the process of getting a house and until thats done we cant just go out and get one. But after that....... time for some bike shopping.:thumbsup:

groovy, enjoy the hunt.

:laugh: i just reread my post and it sounded a little sexist, but it wasnt meant that way. i live eat breath bikes, and my wife would trust mt judgment:laugh:.

Take her to at least sit on the BMW... Walk around her a couple times... Then simply tell her... "But honey, the busa makes your azz look great!" or that the BMW makes it look too fat..... That will be the selling point!
:rofl:

Back