Hey! What did I miss?

:welcome: Back.. I never had the honor of speaking to you. But every one I have turned out to be a great person.. and by the response you have been getting you are a great person too.. so Welcome back.. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

welcome back cookie! :thumbsup:

I had a bit of an awakening as well..

went from a hopeless dope fiend to a dopeless hope fiend

dang oxycodone. :laugh:

pick up my green 60 day Clean & Serene keytag tonight as a matter of fact.

still werkin on the "being humble" crap though..aint it amazin?...i still have a tendency to judge others from my highly exhaulted postion in the gutter. :laugh:

but i'm werkin on it!

L8R & good luck to you sir..The Jinkster! :thumbsup: :laugh:

Glad to see you back "Kookie":laugh:
Thanks, Bro! :lol:

Welcome back.

Humility is a virtue.
Definitely, F=MA! And certainly not meant as a pat on my own back, but it isn't something that we are born with. It is something that a person has to be willing to acquire!
I missed your big eye, and your wit. Great to see you're back!!
I sometimes feel like that guy, too! But, then again, don't we all! Good to see you, too, PhillyPhil!

to grow with each other into a new era of prosperity and happiness,, to give to those that are less fortunate,, to allow those to know that we are all God's children and deserve to know and feel calm, comfort and love,, on whatever level that can be given!

Cookie ... your killing me man !!

Last time I chatted to you > you were kicking the sides of your house in ! I think I liked you better then :rofl:

:laugh: Well, I guess, in retrospect, I just figure that it's easier to hit a tennis racket against a soft pillow chair over and over until the urge subsides than to tear down expensive walls. :banghead: :whistle: I haven't lost my sense of humour.

Besides, my Psychiatrist says I am better than I was yesterday! He says I need to ride more and stay away from populated areas. :laugh:

:welcome: Back.. I never had the honor of speaking to you. But every one I have turned out to be a great person.. and by the response you have been getting you are a great person too.. so Welcome back.. :cheerleader:

Thanks, Pitbull. That means a lot! :thumbsup:

Psychiatrist ... dont have one of those, but I was seeing my very sexy doctor the other day for a strange health problem, I said "well doctor what do you think is wrong", she said "well ... you have to stop masturbating". I said "why" ?
She said "because I am trying to examine you" !! :laugh:

Special_home_car_4bd666d7e8174.jpg

Wassup Cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where ya been bro...still lots of love for the Cookie monster around here bro...glad you're back:thumbsup:

Thanks, Lycan! :laugh: Been getting some sun lately. It's good for the soul! :laugh:

How the heck are ya! :thumbsup:

been doing good brutha..soo glad to see you around meng...let's go steal a Porsche and go riding:rofl::rofl:

Back