Ok, I miss my litre...

Since your leaning towards a 10R , I have seen on the net where 05's are down to 8800.00 at a couple dealers . Not sure if its true but if so that might help offset some of the fnancial deal . Kawasaki Motors gave the dealers a 1000.00 dollar rebate to help clear them out reportedly . Maybe a dealer would be more inclined to trade with you ?

One of those with a good pipe will stomp on the 12R in the straights " really like that aspect "
biggrin.gif
and of course run circles around one in the twisties .

But you knew that already .

Since your leaning towards a 10R , I have seen on the net where 05's are down to 8800.00 at a couple dealers . Not sure if its true but if so that might help offset some of the fnancial deal . Kawasaki Motors gave the dealers a 1000.00 dollar rebate to help clear them out reportedly . Maybe a dealer would be more inclined to trade with you ?

One of those with a good pipe will stomp on the 12R in the straights " really like that aspect "
biggrin.gif
and of course run circles around one in the twisties .

But you knew that already .
Someone on another board suggested trading it to the dealer. Said it would save on taxes. If there's a rebate on the '05 10R and I saved on taxes it might not be so bad to trade. I've just never came out on trading anything used for anything new.

Bro I hear ya! Believe it!

Anywho, for some reason out of the bikes you mentioned I would go with the 10R, why? Well the Suk looks( ihave no other info) expensive to crash.

Might I suggest an R6 and Busa?
Maybe a litre and a busa eventually, but the 600's just ain't my thing. Oh, and I think they're all expensive to crash.
biggrin.gif
I'd really like to take a well set-up busa through the mountains now that I can ride better than when I had mine... Might change my whole outlook on getting another one as my only bike.
Right on, Ive had em both and wont give up my R1 for anything. So I dont blame ya a bit.

No need to tell you 'I told you so" You are a grown mand and can make those decisions whether they are good or bad. You have had some sweet rides and you ultimately know exactly waht you like now. There will be no mistakes now since you have had them all and can defintively tell which ones suits you the best.

Good luck with your sell and keep in touch. You could really benefit from some time venting on a board such as this one, it may be able to help you with the tough times. But glad to see you back.

aah yes....it appears another is edging closer once again to the Busa side.

He is almost ready.....

Get a gixxer Train, and since you like the all black so much try on getting the all black 05 that came out in Canada. Oh! Welcome back

Get a gixxer Train, and since you like the all black so much try on getting the all black 05 that came out in Canada. Oh! Welcome back
I couldn't commit to a Gixx unless I could ride one before buying... I know the 10R is a winner for me. I'm tired of learning these expensive arse lessons by buying and experimenting.
wink.gif
The 10R was a winner from day one. Should have kept it, but I convinced myself that the 636 was exactly what I needed... without knowing anything more than tech sheet numbers. The power level of the 636 was fine, but the power delivery and narrower power band just doesn't do it for me.
wink.gif

If I knew the Gixx would feel and ride as well for me as the 10R did I'd strongly consider one. Unless I can find someone local that will let me ride theirs and see, I just don't think I can bring myself to take that gamble. I'm sure it's power delivery and torque would be fine. Just not sure if it would be as comfortable and fit as well as the 10 did.

wink.gif

By the way, I've listed the 636 on four forums now. If anyone knows of anybody lookin' for one, let me know...

Asking $7100 without the exhaust, rsets, and Pazzo shorty levers... $7600 with... Galfer Sportbike lines up front, PUIG race screen, etc... stay for either price. It only has 414 miles...

Chris - come to Texas.
I'll make it worth your while.......
biggrin.gif

BT! Brotha.....who says I told ya so? Well we all did, but what the hay. Looks like you're driftin' back to the land of light....you've been on the 10 and remember that you know what that was like, but then again, you were unhappy enought to get rid of it and buy the crazy chickin. Any chance you know someone with a Zuk 1K that would let you work her out?
Anyway, I hope you are finding what you are looking for, you may want to try "where the streets have no name".....
BTW, glad to see you back bro. Miss your ridin' tips.

My son bought a 2005 zx10 for $8595 brand new in ohio (we live in NY state). I bought my last 2 bikes in Ohio, they sell them not store them in that state!

Hey BT. You should do some track days with your 636. I'll bet you'll change your mind after that. If all else, since you've had a 10 before, why don't you give the Zuk a try. If I was in a very good position to get another steed for the stable, I'd go K5 or K6 1K.

Hey BT. You should do some track days with your 636. I'll bet you'll change your mind after that. If all else, since you've had a 10 before, why don't you give the Zuk a try. If I was in a very good position to get another steed for the stable, I'd go K5 or K6 1K.
I'm curious about the K5 Gixx, but can't keep just throwin' money away tryin' out all the different bikes. If I could get the opportunity to test ride a Gixx I'd strongly consider getting one. Just not willing to gamble it by buying one just to see if I like it. I'm ready to find something I really like and keep it for a while.
wink.gif

Glad you're back, bro....

Now it's just a matter of gettin ya back on sumtin ya really like! best of luck with the sale, bro...
wink.gif
thumbs-up.gif

don't know about the 06....heck, I have enough trouble tryin to resurrect my clunker.
sad.gif

In all honesty though, I really hope that they don't release somethin new for 06. I won't be able to afford it...
sad.gif

sad.gif

Back